Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
how do I invest money into BetaPharmaceuticals if BAWSAQ is always down?
when is that thing ever online?

once online drops that will be running well, the key from what im guessing is to buy stock in things now, like ammo and health companys, because there will be tons of guns and death come online. Other things to invest in ill keep to my self, not spoiling this game to anyone. "game of the century"

How is bawsaq going to work with online? The way they were making it seem was online and single player are separate but is it different for stocks? Like if I buy stocks on bawsaq, does my online character benefit?

^^ This.. I hope it doesn't effect the online play come Oct.1st...

Hollup does rockstar not know about the difficulty people are having wit this app?
Naw they know

R* M3 days, 1 hour ago
We are aware that there are some technical issues with the iFruit app and we are working to fix them. Thanks for your patience.

Imagine Franklin and Lamar runnin all the courts in LS playing 21, horse, 2v2, 3v3, or Franklin just tryna dunk or just walking down the street dribbling to get his handles right....man
mean.gif

throw it up tackle, 7v7 flag, boxing gym, fishing...we want everything R*

Hell, at least let us put our cars in car shows or something...but ainn complaining tho there's plenty to do already just hope they take GTA:O to that next level

Last edited:
soooo i got side tracked and helped a random person get to the airport :lol:
he told me to buy shares from Tinkle... but it's not on the icn markets tab... anyone know what's up? :nerd:

EDIT: nvm... it's in the bawsaq side

Last edited:
ok i made a custom car on the ifruit iphone app for franklin. Its my first free one, how do I pick it up in game?

im surprised franklin has the most votes imo trevor has the funnest story line while michael has the most interesting one maybe i just need to play franklin more

soooo i got side tracked and helped a random person get to the airport :lol:
he told me to buy shares from Tinkle... but it's not on the icn markets tab... anyone know what's up? :nerd:

EDIT: nvm... it's in the bawsaq side

I missed out on that when bawsaq was down they were selling for 700 a share after that too :smh:

Lester blessed me with a tip to invest in Fruit stock on the bawsaq market and made a killing :smokin Now Michael has 1.5 million Franklin with a solid 800K and Trevor with 400K since I dont play with him at all :smokin

For anybody that wants to know the highest the Fruit stock rose to was 945.6 for me then it dropped to 700. So make sure to sell around that mark.

Just realized that when the police can't see you your player icon on the mini map goes gray. You an even hide in bushes if they're big enough

I missed out on that when bawsaq was down they were selling for 700 a share after that too :smh:

Lester blessed me with a tip to invest in Fruit stock on the bawsaq market and made a killing :smokin Now Michael has 1.5 million Franklin with a solid 800K and Trevor with 400K since I dont play with him at all :smokin

For anybody that wants to know the highest the Fruit stock rose to was 945.6 for me then it dropped to 700. So make sure to sell around that mark.

wait... so i should have been buying from the bawsaq side this whole time?! :smh: :x >:

wait... so i should have been buying from the bawsaq side this whole time?! :smh: :x >:

haha i dont think so. That side is more expensive and the stocks barely move a percent. i only buy when lester gives an assassination mission. I make another save before i start the mission. Then I watch the cutscene and find out which stock to invest in. Load my other save thats right before the mission, invest with all 3 characters, do the mission and make the paper.

yoooooooo this thread got me crazy hyped to get deep into the game. im only at 20% and all my characters are broke. so many guys in this thread money mayweather stuntin.....im jealous

There's no way you should be broke after doing the first heist and a couple of Lester's assassination missions and that's before 20% completion . Do you guys not pay attention during the cutscenes? :lol:

I'm not understanding the struggle.

Last edited:
Already bored of the single player. Is there a reason why they didn't have multiplayer online ready at launch? A game this big you think they would have their **** together.

anybody else looking for aliens/bigfoot or any other easter eggs? finished the space ship parts now looking for the scraps/submarine parts. and im trying figure out that illuminati map on top of the mountain

Has anyone else chased the police yet?
I saw this police car with its siren turned on responding to a call and decided to follow it.
It tried to lose me but it couldnt, so it kept bustin corners and hit the interstate.
I chased it for about 10 minutes and it finally ended up at the airport.

So Im chasin this police car around the airport and out of no where it pulls in front of a cab and slams on the breaks.
The cab driver hops out and they get into a shootout. The cab driver kills the cop.
Then he hops back into his car and tries to get away. But then a van pulls up and start bustin at the cab.
Then two more cabs surround the van shooting at it.

I messed up and spinned out in the Infernus and lost em.
But that **** was crazy a F and mad random.

Last edited:
So I bought "On The Water" with Franklin and I get a notice saying that the manager might need help sometimes which is cool. I got a text from "P" and was gonna head there but got side tracked and did something else. After I was done he was gone. Does he text you again?

And Im sure this has been answered but where can I keep cars before I buy a garage?
I fit an Inventus and a Ferrari in the garage at Franklin's moms house and I need more room.

Nawzlew
I see you about that Team NT life. I just joined the crew homie

By the way, does anybody know if you can join more than one crew on the Social Club?
There are two NT groups

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom