Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I have yet to see the phantom or the Bentley GT on the road. I'm not about to spend my hard earned bread on one either. Gotta catch one of these Rockford Hills housewives slippin

Anybody have problems ordering the exotic cars off the ifruit phone and the car not ending up in your garage? SMH dropped a milly on the Bugatti and its nowhere to be found

Man you wasted that mill. The bugatti spawns in Rockford Hills in front of the jewlery store. It's not there all the time, but try during the day.

Did the last assassination with Lester and came up since I finally used the stock market. Wish I would have done it earlier. Does it go up more after a few in-game days or is it best to sell right after the assassination since we killed the ceo?

I'd wait 3-4 game days.

Drive around in the same car of its class and there might be a better chance of it showing up.

having a lot of trouble hooking the helicopter to the sub. hoving over it and nothing is happening. trying to go lower and i'm clipping the sub. wtf.:smh:

******g HOOK. dammit.

it doesn't help that you can just move foward with the helicopter. you have to bob and weave and ****.

this god damn helicopter and god damn trevor. **** that *****.

soon as i get out this ***** i'm blowing it up with my rpg and putting my gun in this *****'s mouth. shut the **** up about the god damn helicopter.

Just walked out the salon after getting a cut and what do I see parked down the street?

:pimp: :pimp:

I'm taking this joint back out to the desert with me

I found a phantom doing a side mission for a guy tied to a pole. He took me to a house on the outskirts of Los santos and it was in the driveway. A white one. I flipped it during the mission and cut the game off.

And I'm feeling the challenger more than the charger in this game.

Last edited:
Still tryna find a bugatti to steal or something. And what special cars are yall referring to w/ Social Club?
nerd.gif
I picked one up over by the Rodeo Drive it was just sitting there beggin to get took. Also saw a Rolls on the highway but i was running from 12. 

mean.gif
mean.gif

One of the funniest things that happened while I was playing was I switched to Trevor while free roaming and the game automatically put him in a cut scene where Trevor is at the Vanilla Unicorn strip club and is wearing nothing but his underwear and 2 strippers are running out the strip club from him :rofl:

For me i woke up near mount chiliad at the beach with 3 dead bodies and Trevor in his underwear with blood everywhere

One of the funniest things that happened while I was playing was I switched to Trevor while free roaming and the game automatically put him in a cut scene where Trevor is at the Vanilla Unicorn strip club and is wearing nothing but his underwear and 2 strippers are running out the strip club from him :rofl:

For me i woke up near mount chiliad at the beach with 3 dead bodies and Trevor in his underwear with blood everywhere

I switched to Trevor and he was throwing someone off a bridge.... lets just say dude isn't alive anymore

:rofl:

Last edited:
just finished getting the yellow submarine and then the cargobob

the merryweather heist mission should be next but i dont see it load

Skipping to the last page because people are wylin in here.

There has to be some other avenue of making money, theres no way they expect you to amass the millions you need simply from missions/the market.

nah you should be able to double your money EVERY time you exploit the stocks.

you can't flip 75 million into 200?

i think it's easily done, now that i know about the stock exploit

Skipping to the last page because people are wylin in here.

There has to be some other avenue of making money, theres no way they expect you to amass the millions you need simply from missions/the market.

nah you should be able to double your money EVERY time you exploit the stocks.

you can't flip 75 million into 200?

i think it's easily done, now that i know about the stock exploit
a lot of people doing the sunken plane money thing. 12k and it respawns everytime you switch characters. Had to do that before the assassination mission since I put all my money in the stocks didn't have any to by a sniper rifle

put us on, I wanna be about that Gordon Gekko life :nerd:  

it corresponds with the missions, i didn't understand/catch it the first time....

my second playthrough, i don't see 200 mil being that hard.

especially once the online stocks work, i got 1 mill in cash for each character waiting in bawsaq trades. (and i only invested like 500k, imagine if i put the whole 24 mil in)

a lot of people doing the sunken plane money thing. 12k and it respawns everytime you switch characters. Had to do that before the assassination mission since I put all my money in the stocks didn't have any to by a sniper rifle

armored trucks, this exploit and a couple others seem like EXTREME wastes of time...

12k each time? 10 mins for 12k? pass.

i got more money than i can spend already (except for buying the golf course)

i dunno how to add a spoiler, but this isn't even major,

you can buy los santos customs in the country and get all mods for free (just that location)

they need to drop that patch for the hanger.....it doesnt save stolen aircraft...

i wasted like 4 hours yesterday trying to get a jet fighter, then another 30 mins figuring out how to land it lmao only for it to not save.

No, 12k each time you switch back to your character.Grab the box the first time, switch to to someoneelse , then back to you, and the box will be there again for another 12k.

No, 12k each time you switch back to your character.Grab the box the first time, switch to to someoneelse , then back to you, and the box will be there again for another 12k.

Is there a video out for this?

Back
Top Bottom