Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Honestly I wasn't even that pissed the game got pushed back to September.

The main thing holding up this game has to be the feature where you can switch between the 3 different main characters at almost anytime during the game.Either during mission or in free roam. Just typing and thinking about that still has me :wow:

After E3 is done in June that 2 month stretch is going to be rough leading up to the release date.

Last edited:
Cover art being made..

Is it just me or are you guys not feeling the 3 character cycle thing? The thing that was always good about GTA is that you feel connected with the character you play with but you wont have that with the new GTA

Is it just me or are you guys not feeling the 3 character cycle thing? The thing that was always good about GTA is that you feel connected with the character you play with but you wont have that with the new GTA

Just because there's three characters doesn't mean they can't achieve it.

Not just you, I've never been a fan of playable multiple characters in a main story.
I know people say it's a different perspective, but just like you said, I like to invest in one character and feel like that character is the main point of the story.
I can't say i'll hate it because I don't know if you'll be dropping in and out all the time or every now and then.

This isn't the first time a GTA game has had 3 different main characters.

GTA IV had Niko, Johnny, and Luis.

Maybe it'll be good to switch. I liked all the main characters, but sometimes Niko got so damn boring with all his revenge BS.

I wanted more. It's gonna be nice to be the pimp daddy and control the game a little more.

Business wise it wouldn't be a good decision to launch on next gen IMO.
You don't wanna take a risk since you already have an install base of 150+ million on PS3 & 360.

I just hope it's the city is more open. I'm playin TBoGT right now and I hate that I can't go into a chinese restaurant and get food or even a small convenience store. Burger Shots and Cluckin Bells are a dime a dozen in LC. Plus, they need to have alternatives to city hot spots in this game, Roscoes, the Slauson Swap meet, etc.

After a wait this long i don't see why not wait for the next gen consoles.

iLLest!

Because a game this massive which R* says it's the biggest game they have ever produced and has taken over 5 years to make they didn't have access to the next gen dev kit's to make & develop the game for the next gen console's not even 2 years ago.

Trying to stop and restart the development process this late or even a year ago just to make it for next gen would have delayed the game even longer.

And like others have said it does not make sense money wise for R* and Take 2.

Last edited:
Hope this one is like GTA SA, that was my favorite of the series. I just can't seem to ever finish any of the GTA games

All I ask is to be able to mod cars
That's it
That is all I want
I don't think that's too much to ask for

Back
Top Bottom