Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I haven't even finished the story and for some reason my desire to play is rapidly declining.

I don't know what it is...seasonal affective disorder?
Depends where you are in the story. I feel like in the middle portion, the way the missions are set up, they want you to mess around and do some side missions and misc. stuff because let me tell you...

during the last third of the story you will NOT want to put the controller down. I'm gonna wrap it up tonight and I'm feeling depressed and excited at the same time. This game probably has my favorite cast of characters, EVER. 

GTAV Fall 2013 lookbook :lol:

never be a good citizen and return the money back to the victims man. they dont give you **** for returning they money :smh:

I'm def gon start buyin more Medical and Ammunation stock before 10/1. W/ that bein just under a week away.I think it's time to talk strategy brethren.

So I'm taking Infernus back to her spot, hit the highway, and realized she's giving my mans Frank the sloppy toppy during rush hour

"I just wanna get some brain in the turnin' laaaane"

pimp.gif

I'm def gon start buyin more Medical and Ammunation stock before 10/1. W/ that bein just under a week away.I think it's time to talk strategy brethren.
Single Player and Multi-player Economy are independent from one another. What strategy can you possibly discuss? 

I'm wondering if you can run in the multiplayer world w/o your name shown above your head.  That way we can basically run up on someone w/o them even knowing we weren't NPCs

I was playing as Franklin and stole a white Infernus. I wanted to dress up Franklin as a modern day Lance Vance, but they don't quite have the options to pull it off.

Single Player and Multi-player Economy are independent from one another. What strategy can you possibly discuss? 
This.
I was wondering why people keep talking about buying up different places and stocks as if it would transfer to online play.
Oct 1st none of your money and purchases mean anything.

But stategies can be discussed.
Because the first ones to exploit things are gonna be the ones who get paid the most.
So I think the first order of business on day one is finding out how to make large amounts of cash, since they say it will be easier to make than in single player mode

I was playing as Franklin and stole a white Infernus. I wanted to dress up Franklin as a modern day Lance Vance, but they don't quite have the options to pull it off.
Soon...That beach bum pack has 300 pieces of clothing and 2 new weapons. I think the clothes might be beach specific but I'm sure they're going to have a lot of options.

This is just speculation but since this game is going to have a Mission editor, I see them having a clothing editor too where you can customize designs on shirts, hoodies, etc. I'm 80% sure this is going to be implemented online; it seems like a no-brainer. Can you imagine if they pull this off right? Have a section in the stores where people can upvote or downvote on designs and purchase what they want. It would be so cool to be playing online and seeing people wearing something you designed. 

This.
I was wondering why people keep talking about buying up different places and stocks as if it would transfer to online play.
Oct 1st none of your money and purchases mean anything.

But stategies can be discussed.
Because the first ones to exploit things are gonna be the ones who get paid the most.
So I think the first order of business on day one is finding out how to make large amounts of cash, since they say it will be easier to make than in single player mode
Your money and purchases WILL mean something, in single-player. It would just be plain stupid to have single-player and multi-player stats and economy transfer and intertwine with each other. So many people will hack.

Don't think 50 or even 100 people trying to manipulate a stock market with over, IDK let's give a minimum of 2 million, would change much. Don't know ALL the specifics of online though....

Last edited:
So are they going to do GTA5 the same way as GTA4 with new stories like Ballad of Gay Tony and Lost and the Damned?

It would be dope to see wassup with CJ and probably a new character as well..

So are they going to do GTA5 the same way as GTA4 with new stories like Ballad of Gay Tony and Lost and the Damned?

It would be dope to see wassup with CJ and probably a new character as well..
Don't think we will see an expansion for at least a year. It's complicated because R* said they are going to add small towns, regions and even cities online; for free. Don't know if that's going to come to Single-Player for free or what they are going to do. This is a first for R* so nobody really knows how they are going to treat this game but one thing is sure: they are going to do the fans right and give us great content at a more than reasonable price. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom