Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
lol, i was trynna grab a windowless cargo van yesterday

armor it out, throw turbos on it

"f a bently or a lexus just my boys in a squader"

Does anyone go on the Social Club website and check their stats? Headshots, Gun preferences, how many cars stolen, how much money spent on cars/properties, etc?

Seems like once you get a car & store it plenty will just be around for the taking. I got an Infernus now everytime I go to the pier where you meet Lester 3 or 4 will just be parked. But I can't find the Bugatti or the Big truck anywhere.

The bugatti location has been said numerous times so I'm not gonna say it, but you can find the truck to the left of the pier at Vespucci beach. Should be next to a ramp and jet ski's

It sucks. I understand not being able to upload them or w/e, but you can't even save pics on your hard drive.

i got the curella deville popping last night.

Man that thing handles like a**

I hope its a good number of xbl members in the crew. I dont know about that ps3 life

Last edited:
I got GTA5 for the 360, so I will be there for sure. Both groups are over 100 members, but I haven't checked the PS3 to 360 ratio.

Stole the military jet, the tank is next. It was a lot easier than I expected. If u go thru the back entrance and use a cab, it's really a lot easier

Does anyone go on the Social Club website and check their stats? Headshots, Gun preferences, how many cars stolen, how much money spent on cars/properties, etc?

i got mad notches on my belt from cops.

since i beat the main story i been just getting in nonstop shootouts

Man I FULLY modded my chrome Bugatti, went to my garage and it was gone :smh:

Back
Top Bottom