Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I don't even have a mic lol, never really played my games online like that
Everyone talking and asking to join up for robberies. Feel like I'm not connected but just riding around. Not trying to break the bank just to use the mic only for this game.

might have to pick up a mic. it does help the missions a little. but im not dumb i listen and jump on with my teammates. im kenny to this ****. 

damn i was salty about online but after finally being able to do jobs and all that other fun stuff im hooked.

those survival missions are no joke, i gotta step it up.

doctorbear6000

Haven't even been able to start the race on GTA Online.

smh rockstar

Robbed a store and walked out with a 3 star wanted level online. WTF? Three stars Cmon now

Sorry if this question has been asked already but is there clan matches in this game for like team death match or something ? why would they have us join crews for im confused. Is there a way i can get my crew to VS another Crew and it be recorded in Social Club or is that just max payne ? cause if not than why did we make a crew on there to begin with ?

NT murder gang out on capers. I was watching on Weasel News.

Back
Top Bottom