Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Really irritated with a GTA Online mission right now.

It's Lester's mission where he requires you to go to the top of skyscraper. Yet, there are no aircraft spawned anywhere in the map after you accept the mission. Really hope it's a glitch that gets patched.

Any NTera trying to play tonight gonna be on at like 10 pacific time, trying to get my money up because i always seem to lose money :smh:

Add me on Xbl: ICGxBiGxKRITx23

Last edited:

It's Lester's mission where he requires you to go to the top of skyscraper. Yet, there are no aircraft spawned anywhere in the map after you accept the mission. Really hope it's a glitch that gets patched.

You could always check that landing strip that trevor uses. Theres always a helicopter or plane over there.

Last edited:
Is irritating when mofos online keep coming after you and you have to waste ammo frying them!...killed like 6 dudes that came after me :/

You gonna need a headset & some ppl. Me KingJohnny & H1 did that mission a few times night b4 last. Theres a helicopter that lands where you can buy the helipad near the beach. It has to be daytime tho.

Its hard but we had fun doing it. You might wanna call Merryweather backup too when you get near the top. Also a third person should climb the crane next to it & snipe em while you land the copter.

Last edited:
You could always check that landing strip that trevor uses. Theres always a helicopter or plane over there.

When I do this mission, I check EVERY known aircraft spawn. Airport, Trevor's Hangar, hospital/police station helipads, etc. There are none whatsoever. It's extremely frustrating.

Go to Single Player.

My homie's account got deleted. Won't be signing on for a while :lol:

Gonna go play the BF4 beta.

Wow, my guy is gone now from social club...................................................

matter fact EVERYTHING is gone including my single player info. Im not messing with it tonight. F it.

Last edited:
For that Lester mission grab the heli at the place mentioned by EasyE it's pretty close to the construction site near the water. You can circle around and kill them with merryweathers help or land on the Maze bank and try to snipe as many as you can.

Is irritating when mofos online keep coming after you and you have to waste ammo frying them!...killed like 6 dudes that came after me :/
tell me about it brah. @31 bounties right now, shells falling like rain.

Hmm, It appears that I found a way to duplicate cars, but I don't know how I did it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom