Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
The use of the tank does have its caveats though by way of the bad sport lobby.

I still won't call pay cards as "pay to win". You don't really get an in game advantage over anyone. You don't use real money to "unlock" anything that couldn't be done with in game money.

Yes I do believe R* was sorry. They could have not given us anything at all. What did Blizzard or EA do when their launches failed?

The heists DLC will be free as well.
To Upgrade a vehicle you need $$$ (Speedy Getaways, Winning Races, Chasing Targets all equal $$)

To Upgrade guns you need $$$ (Easier Kills which equal more $)

To remove wanted levels you need $$$ (Escaping the cops which prevents death in turn saving you money and if its in a mission it'll make you $)

Even to die you need $$$

How is that not going to be a pay to win situation? I really want to understand your perspective.
EA nothing, Blizzard used to give out free game time when the wow servers were down for a long time, since they are much better now they rarely do it.
Not even gonna talk about what Blizzard has done with WOW
mean.gif
 and what I see them about to do with Starcraft.

They helped start PTW (Pay To Win).

Last edited:
To Upgrade a vehicle you need $$$ (Speedy Getaways, Winning Races, Chasing Targets all equal $$)

To Upgrade guns you need $$$ (Easier Kills which equal more $)

To remove wanted levels you need $$$ (Escaping the cops which prevents death in turn saving you money and if its in a mission it'll make you $)

Even to die you need $$$

How is that not going to be a pay to win situation? I really want to understand your perspective.

Not even gonna talk about what Blizzard has done with WOW :smh:  and what I see them about to do with Starcraft.

They helped start PTW (Pay To Win).

How so? They now just recently decided to sell stuff that directly helps your characters and thats more aimed to the asian markets, with their whole internet cafe, hourly time system.

Last edited:
So I was cruising by where you pick up your car when you claim insurance and what do I see...

Obviously I can't get in it and drive away, so I start to baseball bat it up!

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

^^
smokin.gif

I dont blame anyone for doing glitches now

Rockstar ******* on the honest working man by nerfing all those missions

Last edited:
Yea **** this imma do a glitch later... I got 250k in the bank right now so I can get it poppin, right?

Racing for hours on end to come up like 80-100k.........

Yea **** this imma do a glitch later... I got 250k in the bank right now so I can get it poppin, right?

Yea you should be good but it makes matters better if your rank high so you can buy certain parts and stuff.I unlocked all the engine upgrades also which helps the resale price, so I can sell the futo for 106k every time

Last edited:
Stop doing criminal records. They alrdy nerfed the pay on that one smh

Down the drain is where its at. One lap. 13k to the winner if its at least 5 ppl n a level 50 host.. 7600 to second 4500 to third 34 to fourth and last was eem 2700...

After one hardcore cpl hr session i copped a vacca n put that southbeach paint on it. Imma upload my humble jauns in a minute. Some of yall suck with the car customizations. My joints be toooo clean 30k on paint :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]this dude out here killing crew members....son wanna shoot me going into LSCs[/COLOR] :smh:

I must of not known who you were or weren't paying attention. I shoot on site no hesitation. My bad bruh. I keep playing with hood and R3ppinThaG0 . Speaking of R3ppinThaG0 lol the trailer mission lol. I keep detaching the trailer with my messed up driving. We got it done though.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Yea you should be good but it makes matters better if your rank high so you can buy certain parts and stuff.I unlocked all the engine upgrades also which helps the resale price, so I can sell the futo for 106k every time
I'm 59 or something right now... Most of that stuff is unlocked for me. All engines and whatnot.

SAME!
All i know how to do is start a random job, rob random stores, and rob other online players.
Maybe give simeon a car or 2.

IM BROKE, B!

I do drive the sick M6 tho!

So yea.......................Money's not gonna protect yall doing glitches from the boys with the big guns :lol:

Good Luck tho

:lol:  Let ya boy hold 200k real quick or that car to make the glitch happen. I'll hand it back after I glitch up later today.

I can gift money right? If not I can cop a car and have you take it and sell it, finding another futo is hard lol

Southbeach vacca. The hype is real

Gandeola gree with bright orange pearlcoat and white ice kidz

Black cheery SL
Only one kitted with armor

GTR
Blue n yellow :pimp:
Gold dash vips

Old school Muscle
Custom midnight blue

All now have turbos and stage 2 engine. Bulletproof tires and suspension lvl 3.

Bout to sauce up this eclipse and cop the entity wit my obama checks

*bonus shot of the SBvacca*

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom