Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
here ya go...

I glitched because I had already bought an apartment and a few mid level cars legit and was getting bored. Plus I was already feeling guilty for spending so much time playing this game so I wanted to speed things up a bit.

This right here. You must not be running with NTers or even on ps3? I glitched and still have fun with all the NTers doing summits/meets. I still even missions for the fun and not the money anymore

I was there, who do you think has been bringing the truck to a skate park and crashing Titan planes nearby :lol:
That's been fun but aside from that there's been nothing else especially since they lowered the mission payouts. There's almost no point in doing them anymore and ammo is so damn expensive.

The issue aint the game gettin borin after doin the money glitch. The issue is u havin to work hard for chump change that u gon spend right away for ammo, armor, etc. I personally don't care about glitchin forreal especially w/ that stimulus package droppin. I would rather rank up to unlock the nice weapons. But then, I'm still havin to drop a grip for upgrades to that and the cars $25k for bulletproof tires
mean.gif

That bein said, I'm bout to jump on for whoever wanna do some races. name is in the sig
QFT

i honestly enjoy driving/riding around and looking for funny/dope picture ops....the ingame camera is one of the coolest things added to a video game....in the update they should look into making it even better, maybe filters and such.

That would be dope. Maybe a subtle NT logo in there somewhere as well

ill try it.....ya can pick any ya want, as long as the background is transparent, the logos weve used so far have a black bg, which makes it look horrible on anything...lmao

Exactly, there was about 8 of us in that lobby and I couldn't stop laughin at the foolery unfolding....the shoutout in the strip club :rofl: the escape on the charter bus, the cargo bob in front of te apt, the summit up to the top of the Mt and me ditichin dudes because my Merrywethers didn't have da Hemi, then the epic fail jump...straight clowning.

The hemi line had me dying. And being stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Finally filled out the rest of the garage.
Swartzer, my first car.
The the gtr, since it's free.
The giant Truck to run over cars.
merryweather Jeep.
my Chopper for cruising.
my Sanchez for missions.
The vacca for point a to b.
my lspd for bounty hunting in the city.
my sheriff's for bounty hunting in the country.
The limo for special nights out.
The bmx for exercise.

Last edited:
i honestly enjoy driving/riding around and looking for funny/dope picture ops....the ingame camera is one of the coolest things added to a video game....in the update they should look into making it even better, maybe filters and such.
Camera work been brought to the video game world too, i see you stezzy haha

ah wait, we cant create the logos in PS and import them to R*!?

that sucks, i think we have to use the logo creator on the actual socialclub site...damb

that sucks, i think we have to use the logo creator on the actual socialclub site...damb

i thinkkk the person who created the crew can change it

i thinkkk the person who created the crew can change it
you can use a preexisting image but it requires a few extra steps beyond the emblem editor

and depending on what program you use to convert the image to svg it might still show up with the with the white background that you can't remove

that's what happened when I made the Scottie Pippen one

Last edited:
is alot harder than ya think to create these...lol

what ya think?

I mean, it's coo. :lol: sike nah, that dip nice b

I'm out here glitchin w/ a $17k Futo. That low race win/ low rank life aint the bidness :lol:

Last edited:
Who else has a female character...I'll be building up my rank with my girl tomorrow...let me know who's also starting from the bottom...having a girl is actually cooler than a dude now that I tried it, the interactions and clothing choice alone is funny....my girl got a fat booty

Has fun with a bunch of NTers today (Xbox)

Me and d nice started a war over in the grove with Franklin's homeboys :lol:
Cops showed up and it got real crazy. They didn't want none of that assault shotgun though :smokin

Also went riding through the city on BMX's with swoopatroopa. **** was mad fun doing bunny hops off of people's cars and hittin the half pipe :lol:

One thing I think would be dope is if they patch in a way to listen to music on your phone while on foot/bicycle.
It sounds so quiet when you're riding around, like something is missing. I don't think it would be hard to do, just make it an app on the home screen

^ so the money is shared across characters but not rank?

from what i noticed, yup!

tomorrow ill really take advantage of the glitch, get enough money to provide my girl a crib and maybe a vacca, i plan on keeping her on motorcycles at all times....tell you what the second time around it seem more fun, i beat the race in first....then i was stuck doing that first mission with another dude, i murked him after we delivered the drugs, took off to the store in a motorcycle, dude followed me, i bought clothes, stepped out, murked another player, ran out of bullets and went to ammunation, the firtst guy i murked followed me there too and tried to gun me down as i walked in, i got some bullets and as i step out dude is right in front of the door, i pistol whipped it to hell, had to whip him like 10 times being that im a girl....dude couldnt do a damb thing :rofl:

got my shorty in some skinnys, a tube top and some chucks....she sexy, b

Mt. Chiliad with choppers and merryweather jeeps

They were shooting up the shop

And the dreads are gone guys :lol:

Back
Top Bottom