Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
It was temporarily disabled do to playlist issues. Though temporarily is going on 20 hours now.

wtf i spent like 10 hours maxing out my flying and strength and they're back to like 1! Anyone else having these issues????

Apparently their solution was to shut it down for PS3 users and only have it on XBOX for now.

From Social Club
update: The Vespucci Beach Party Event Playlist is back up and running on Xbox LIVE. However we have removed the playlist from PlayStation Network for the remainder of this weekend due to ongoing technical issues preventing some players from joining. We apologize for the inconvenience and once we have a fix in place we will relaunch the Vespucci Beach Party playlist for PS3 players for an entire weekend.

Last edited:
So R* gonna do us PS3 people like that... :smh:

Yeah the event sounded fun but failed...smh

To add I lost alllllll my weapons in story mode with Michael....lucky I'm a multimillionaire...

they just got rid of this event for both systems...

peoples stats have also been going down such as strength, have not been on and honestly i dont feel like bing pissed off before i go into work.

have fun @NIKESUX  see ya when you get back, hopefully by then we have something to look forward to.

im glad i was able to level up when i did, this game is *** backwards now.

Can someone explain to me real quick as to how to get the gold chain for your character online?

Please and thank you

Chains and watches are available at Ponsonbys.

Walk in and head to those glass cases on the right. Should say browse accessories when you get close.

Last edited:
Chains and watches are available at Ponsonbys.

Walk in and head to those glass cases on the right. Should say browse accessories when you get close.

Thanks!

But when I go inside, go to the accessories counter, it says chains are unavailable. Do you have to be at a particular rank to unlock it? I'm level 103 BTW

Ha
Thanks!

But when I go inside, go to the accessories counter, it says chains are unavailable. Do you have to be at a particular rank to unlock it? I'm level 103 BTW

Having the same problem. Says chains unavailable. Oh well. Not surprised. This game is slowly losing my interest with all these bugs and they can't even get the event done right

Ha
Thanks!

Having the same problem. Says chains unavailable. Oh well. Not surprised. This game is slowly losing my interest with all these bugs and they can't even get the event done right

Aight, just figured it out. You cannot put on a chain if you have a jacket on. I took my characters jacket off where I am only wearing a T-shirt and I was able to put a chain on.

Don't give up on the game homie, it will get better, trust me

the chains should be available at your spot if you have a place to change, its part of the DLC.

its all FREE..

im so glad nobody knew about the chains before.

im looking like a boss out chea.

Back
Top Bottom