Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Seeing as Im one of the most experienced players left rank and stat wise can I be promoted to a commisioner.
Im probably one of the only remaining original crew members that still plays.

And me... after my finals are done :pimp:

Vek and I will take over this crew to a new era

Military-Salute_Arthur-Carlo-Franco_i.jpg

Last edited:
Was goin around yesterday completing the awards and had to get a few more lap dances to get the platinum award.
I ended up in the strippers' dressing room.

Was doin some more car flippin and ended up on top of the building at the airport

The game is still fun to me *shrugs*

Games beyond beat. Hadnt played n weeks n was keeping it so i could finally get around to beating story mode... havent even looked at the ps3 since next gen so i let it slide for 30 to gamestop... feel like i mighta goofed. I know eventually ill wanna hop on n my entity n cause havoc :smh:*le sigh*

I took on a whole room by myself earlier. They was swearing up and down I was glitching. I'm surgical with the heavy sniper. Refuse to let this game die on me

Does anyone know how to get a Phoenix online? You cant store the one in Gentry does It anymore. :\

Y'all missed GTA last night, dopest session ever with randoms. Everyone in the lobby had NFL Team Inspired Bugattis and we did a car show, than some dude accidently blew them up and gifted everyone 350 mill

We then all bought cowboy hats and got up to 4 stars with cops, dudes were doing airstrikes in the fighter jets on the helicopters and everyone pulled out there tanks, i think popmolly was in the lobby but it was pretty dope, we should have another mountain summit and go into the military base. The game isn't dead yet.

Woke up hella early for the Prelude 1 release.
Got the waiting in line screen.
Few minutes later out of stock screen pops up.
Turned on GTA.
RPG/stickied everyone in the lobby.
Turned it off
Went back to sleep.

Last edited:
come on R*, how is it now the crates pick and choose when to drop or troll? i flew around a green drop marker for over an hour. i went into a session and got word a crate was on the way. i grabbed a buzzard and went to the spot. i sat there for 20 minutes or so, then decided to do a mission, came back and the crate still never dropped. i then flew around and claimed a few bounties (on the same dude :smh::smh::smh:), flew back and still no crate.

Last edited:
Just beat the game, messed with the stocks, and this came about:

:pimp: Now im ready to pursue that online mode. How do I get an invite for the NT clan?

PSN - KUN_45 (don't ask why I named it that)

These dudes got me in the bad sport lobby forever :x . Timer just keeps going up everyday even though im not playing :smh:

Called em and they said they'd "look into it" :smh:

Crazy how I was hyped for this game to come out for 2 years only to get bored within 2 months of playing it
ohwell.gif

Finally got that nt invite but barely anone playing smh. I literally stayed up all night last night collecting bounties and causing havoc with a buzzard..swapping it out at the hospital as soo as it starts smoking. How can you ever get tired of a game with sooo much to do??? I'll still run gtao so if anybody's trying to link up just to creat a ruckus..add me yun69un

Whats the best car to customize at the mod shop?

I want something with a lot of options.

I took the karin in there and saw theyre was nothign to do with it smh

Back
Top Bottom