Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
took down a Billion dollar bounty on Saturday. Don't know what to do anymore
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
You should share the wealth!
laugh.gif

took down a Billion dollar bounty on Saturday. Don't know what to do anymore :\:lol:

Hahah same here! Happened in a random lobby last night . There were 3 guys trying to go for him, so I called Lester to take me off the radar, snuck up and threw a sticky bomb and boom! A billion in my account

got on last night to say whats up to a friend for a little and a rando in our session gave us each $115,000,000.  I was like "!!!" and looked to see if any other nters were on to get hooked up and ... nope
laugh.gif

I logged off like 15 mins later.

I jumped on last night for a bit for the first time in a while to check out the beach bum clothes they had and to see what it feels like to finally run in my home/garage :lol: then I logged off

Last edited:
 you guys that have been gifted money can be put in the cheater lobby.

they basically wipe all your money and place you in a server with other cheaters.

its not as eventful as bad sport.

so just be aware.

Last edited:

they basically wipe all your money and place you in a server with other cheaters.

so just be aware.
I highly doubt this. A lot of people have no choice. If u happen to enter the right lobby, u will be gifted with money. (Without having to do anything)

Yeah I was in a lobby trollin above the barbershop where no one can get you and a guy put a 100M bounty on me. Needless to say I left and joined a private session and collected them racks on racks on racks 8)

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc...13-Grand-Theft-Auto-V-Title-Update-1-08-Notes

• Increased cash payouts for losing teams in Last Team standing and Team Deathmatch.
• Increased the cash and RP rewards for Races with multiple laps.
• Cash payouts for Parachuting now take points scored into account.
• Improved spawning for Deathmatches where the spawn points were previously very far apart.
• Improved support for Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Russian in the Creator.
• Calling the mechanic now shows you if a vehicle on the list is destroyed or impounded.
• Team balancing does a better job of putting friends and crew members together.
• BETA Crew Head to Head matches are now available to play. To initiate a Crew Head to Head, you'll need to create a Playlist that does not contain Vehicle Deathmatches, Survivals or any Jobs that require more than 2 teams. From there, go into My Playlists and you'll see a prompt for Head to Head (BETA). This will launch the lobby and you'll be able to invite other players from your Crew, Friend's Crews or Skill Matched Crews.
• Player blips no longer remain red on Missions when the player has a Bounty.
• Players who end a Race as DNF are now awarded cash relevant to the amount of checkpoints they passed through during the course of the Race.
• Players who race solo now earn cash. Previously, zero cash was awarded for a solo race.
• Last Team Standing, Capture and Missions are separated out in the Create Playlist menu.
• Small deduction to the amount of cash the winners of Races, Parachuting and Last Team Standing matches receive in order to increase payouts for all other participants.
• Masks are now removed during Races where a helmet is required and are also removed by default when a player uses the Smoking animation.
• The Purchase All Ammo option now charges the full value of filling all player held weapons with ammo.
• Fixes an issue where GTA Online players could reach North Yankton.
• Fixes a rare issue where characters could be lost if the player attempted to join GTA Online when disconnected from the Network.
• Fixes for various duplicate vehicle exploits.
• Fixes issues when using the Character Select from inside the Creator.
• Fixes issues with ammo vanishing after testing a Deathmatch in the Creator.
• Fixes exploits of the Fastest Lap bonus.
• Glasses from the Beach Bum update now appear in the inventory menu.
• Players in Tanks now have more protection from other players attempting to deliberately give them a Bad Sport rating.
• Bad Sport timers now read properly and show the correct time left in the Bad Sport lobby instead of “00d00h00m”.

so just be aware.
I highly doubt this. A lot of people have no choice. If u happen to enter the right lobby, u will be gifted with money. (Without having to do anything)
what do you doubt? 

its pretty straight forward.

how do they decide to put you in bad sport? i've destroyed well over 100 player vehicles with stickies, tanks, stealing peoples cars and driving them into the ocean, etc. am i just lucky?

honestly, considering it was the first time i'd played in a month and a total stranger gave me the money, i don't even care.  if they decide to cheater lobby me, so be it.

considering i can't even buy camo pants til level 70 it's not like the game has much i want to spend the money on.

Last edited:
man i hate how when I purchase armor for my guy, it takes his chain off. Then i gotta go back to the clothes store or my crib to put it back on :smh:

Just discovered the No Country For Old Men scene on near Paleto Bay. The level of detail in the story mode is unbelievable. Game of the year for me :pimp:

Any of yall wanna level up really quick? Do this before it gets patched. Do Martin's mission Holed up and when you get to Martin's place, drive your car to the side of the house, climb onto the deck and walk into the mission marker. You get 6000 rp per minute!!!

i've been looking for a rat loader online for over a month. did they stop spawning out near trevor? i found one in story mode, but they never spawn in online mode. does anyone know where i can find one online? i'm on ps3 if it makes a difference.

Last edited:
i've been looking for a rat loader online for over a month. did they stop spawning out near trevor? i found one in story mode, but they never spawn in online mode. does anyone know where i can find one online? i'm on ps3 if it makes a difference.
It sucks. You will end up ditching it later.
Empty lot by tremors house around the corner. Spawns for me with a premium car.

It sucks. You will end up ditching it later.
Empty lot by tremors house around the corner. Spawns for me with a premium car.

thanks bruh, i figured i was in the right area. i'll try it with a premium ride. i've tried finding it while on my carbon rs, in a buzzard, in some raggedy good ol' boy pickup and still nothing.

i know it sucks on speed, but i thought it looked sick with some of the custom parts put on. it'll look great next to my custom hot knife.

thanks bruh, i figured i was in the right area. i'll try it with a premium ride. i've tried finding it while on my carbon rs, in a buzzard, in some raggedy good ol' boy pickup and still nothing.

i know it sucks on speed, but i thought it looked sick with some of the custom parts put on. it'll look great next to my custom hot knife.
hotknife should spawn it as well.

Back
Top Bottom