Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Good run with the homies on that coveted playlist.

I'll be on again in a few minutes if you wanna get some paper

PSN: Mactastic4167

I got 660k now thanks to the fams :pimp:... Remember when I had 15 million tho, :lol: wonder how I ran through all that so fast.

How much those new whips cost tho?

Gotta get my bread up some how since I can't sell my whips anymore 0]

Last edited:
If you have cars in your garage that you bought before the 1.08 update I think ,you can only sell them for 10k

Which class are each in? Thinking about selling my entity but not sure if a smart move and I like my comet too much to sell.

Didn't realize we had to pay for these new cars... I was kind of upset about that.

I put in some work last night with the PS3 mobb... Reached a milli, but didn't want to spend any on these new cars... So I reached into that "spare" garage for some extra $$$ :pimp:

Had to add that Turismo to the Grotti family :pimp: ... Sounds nice when you first start the car...

These new horn upgrades are :lol: :lol:

The Alpha looks nice as hell... I think I'll add that to the fleet soon...

Oh, and I'm glad they gave us new suits... I might be the only one that keeps my character in dress clothes... lol

Last edited:
Got all of them them I'm feeling all of them I fully stocked 2 of them down to a mil so I got to get my $$$ back up

Bought the two new cars and down to 72k now after upgrades, clothes and guns, and that's even after I sold my entity just to afford that 500k one. Now I'm too broke to afford that new plane smh

Did they add them in? Because when I was on last night, the only way to get them into multiplayer was to glitch it in.

Signing on now to look.. That Jester might be my new daily drive.

The have been in. You just had to go to legendary Motorsport using your phone since the update.

Back
Top Bottom