Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Anyone looking to grind some RR? I'm still trying to grind for my second character before my finals start monday.

Oh, word on the street is that R* may make some announcements soon regarding additional character slots, unlocks for higher ranks and new content.

Traded in my copy today. Will probably not pick it up unless it gets ported to next gen or some really good story DLC. It was fun while it lasted. Peace. :pimp:

its always word on the street...

tired.gif
I miss those first couple months wit the xbx crew
same here with the PS3 crew 
mean.gif
 had a lot of fun with this game online for the first few months

Yea, I'm trading this game in tomorrow. Bored beyond belief at this point. I'll just save the GameStop points and rack them up for something for the PS4 when I decide to cop.

i remember before the game dropped and cats were pissin' their pants about how big the map better be or they wouldn't cop. any giving time i jump online, 90% of the players online don't venture north of the vinewood sign. all that open space and dudes don't touch it.

because of this, the worst thing to happen to some of these players is the new psycho mind state. these fools run around the same block offing each other. i usually would avoid the crowds and do my own thing, but since you get more RPs for doing work on psychos, i started grabbing choppers and posting up on nearby skyscrapers, then start picking off little red dots.

A lot of wasted space on the map. Why the hell is there this huge uunderwater area if its a pain to access and nothing down there anyway? In my opinion Paleto Bay should have been bigger and players given more incentive to go there. Even in the story besides 2 missions there is no point to the city. I love the mountains and desert, but there is way to much of both. They could have cut down both and added more city area, or made them more remarkable.

A lot of wasted space on the map. Why the hell is there this huge uunderwater area if its a pain to access and nothing down there anyway? In my opinion Paleto Bay should have been bigger and players given more incentive to go there. Even in the story besides 2 missions there is no point to the city. I love the mountains and desert, but there is way to much of both. They could have cut down both and added more city area, or made them more remarkable.
Man I thought it would of been dope if they did random air drops of cash or whatever in the middle of the bay/lake. Have people driving their boats/yachts offing each other in the process to grab it. The water and Blaine County is so useless.

Would of been dope if they had San Fierro and Las Venturas like in the OG San Andreas. It had enough space for a dessert, mountains and countryside just enough to explore even with 3 cities. With GTA V we just have a ton of pointless land/space. Sadly we have better ideas than most of these Rockstar employees.

So much potential with the game, and they are still not doing anything mind blowing. :smh: might have to play story mode again, havent touched online besides they release updates and still I get bored after 1 day.

Man I thought it would of been dope if they did random air drops of cash or whatever in the middle of the bay/lake. Have people driving their boats/yachts offing each other in the process to grab it. The water and Blaine County is so useless.

Would of been dope if they had San Fierro and Las Venturas like in the OG San Andreas. It had enough space for a dessert, mountains and countryside just enough to explore even with 3 cities. With GTA V we just have a ton of pointless land/space. Sadly we have better ideas than most of these Rockstar employees.

So much potential with the game, and they are still not doing anything mind blowing. :smh: might have to play story mode again, havent touched online besides they release updates and still I get bored after 1 day.

I think we'll get some more stuff in the future bruh. Someone said something to me that made me put it into perspective. There's a reason they called it GTA Online and not GTA V multiplayer or online. It will continue to evolve, just gonna take some time.

slight hack..exploit..whatever. just shoot at the center of your wheel and wait for it to drop twice for slammed.

Some cars cant take that many rounds. doesnt work on cars that you cant get lowered or engines in the rear.

Last edited:
I got a question for you guys. I have an Xbox 360 Arcade unit, and i'm planning to buy a copy of the V. I'm not sure though, because people say that older 360 models would crash randomly or at the start of the game. Will the game run smoothly on my unit?

I still enjoy playing single player mode. I'm restarting again from the beginning and it is interesting playing through it again.

Back
Top Bottom