Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I actually loved story, mode.. It was just a bit short honesty...

Story mode was cool. Not as personal as some games but still good. For whatever reason, the ending came out of no where for me. It literally was just choose who you want dead, and that was the end.

I downloaded the update, but it says that I am missing/need a compatibility pack to play online now. It redirects me to the store but nothing is there. Does anyone know what gives?

I have that same issue. Went to the xbox store and downloaded the pack, restarted the game and it still says one or more downloadable content packs are missing and I need to download it but everything there is installed. I can play story mode but not online.

I have that same issue. Went to the xbox store and downloaded the pack, restarted the game and it still says one or more downloadable content packs are missing and I need to download it but everything there is installed. I can play story mode but not online.
Just come back to it later and it should be alright. That's what I did and now I can go online.

Just come back to it later and it should be alright. That's what I did and now I can go online.

Got it to load up but don't see any of the new cars. |I

mean.gif
 at the prices of these (new) old school cars. 400 bands? Bad enough the Buffalo S was $96K.

Does that update fix that stupid freezing and when driving missing texture in the game? Like how you see no buildings and stuff anymore. Last update made this game unplayable offline and online.

Y'all ever jump on the highway out in the country and terrorize people

I chase em run em off the road n ****

Flick em off enough they'll chase you :lol:

Unfortunate that it's not

This car is a certain kin of drag car (gasser) so they made the front end higher than the back

I thought it was because last time they used the blade name it was a low rider smh

i know man

It hit me in the feels too:lol:.

But maybe on day we all will get to slide down grove street clappn shoulders all while three wheelin at the same time.....

This Blade gasser :smh:

Why couldn't it just have normal suspension? Nobody wants a Gasser rock star..

Back
Top Bottom