Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
While watching the stream last night, i saw they had a gunshot wound to the face

was this on ps3 as well? i don't remember it seeing it before

FragrantGentleIzuthrush.gif

:x

what the hell

so excited. gonna be running around on my Rampage ****.

really considering a new gaming PC for dem mods.

FPS x bullet time mod :x :x

Man I am so mad I have to wait til mid December to play. At least knowing that all our content will transfer over to include money, cars, clothes and Pegasus vehicles makes me feel better.

Got my ps4 today and GTA paid off :pimp:

Question: does the ps4 headset sound good online? The one that comes with the system

Question: does the ps4 headset sound good online? The one that comes with the system

Short answer : it sucks :lol: the cool thing about the DS4 though is that you can plug any headset with a mic into it as long as it has a 3.5mm jack. I was using a cheap pair of earbuds with mine until I bought the pulse elites

Look into getting a Playstation Gold Wirless headset. They should go on sale during Black Friday.

They usually are $99 and well worth it even at that price. Wireless headset and 7.1 surround sound :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom