Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Who's going to a midnight release at Best Buy, Gamestop, or Walmart.

Who bought the digital download off PSN and is getting it at 12 EST/9PST ?

Downloaded the digital copy. I got work at 10:30 though so I can only play for about half an hour :smh:. Gonna bring the vita to work though and test out the remote play

Most of us now are at the point where we don't need to play missions since we got a lot of money but doing missions will get your money up. For me I'm all about free mode and wrecking the streets. If you just want to chill around you can go in passive mode where nobody can kill you.
Oh I thought it was like a big gang. I gotta get my money up but I wanna get down wit some of this crew **** I seen on youtube. Fools just be clownin n ****.

Woah...this destroyed my expectations. Screenshots and Videos don't do this game justice. 

Easily the best looking game on Consoles. This is WAY MORE than a Remaster. This looks phenomenal. 

Anyone get this game just for the single player? That's why I copped far cry. But yall making gta sound Wild, but I know I won't play multiplayer...

guess its time to start saving for a PS4 
laugh.gif

Just saw Target sale paper.. give you 30$ credit if you trade in GTAV from 360 or PS3.

Think I will stop by tomorrow and make it happen.

Playing right now [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

This game is so amazing !!! I gladly double dipped lol :lol: :smokin :smokin

The controller turns blue and red when the cops are after me lol amazingggg !!! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Its like call of duty on crackkk lol Gta style :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Im having trouble transferring my character tho, i logged in but for some reason it brings up a new character edit. I'll figure it out tho.

This game is awesome, if you loved it on last gen, it should be no different this time around. Go for it :smokin :smokin :smokin

- Much luv, Stay Freshhhhh !! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Psn : koudielove !!! :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom