Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
A couple of my friends at work went to a Walmart on their lunch break and tried to get that price match and got turned down.

Walmart is on to the scam now.

LOL I live real close by a walmart but it's in the hood aint no way that scheme is gonna work.

Struggling with this install. First didnt wanna read the disc. Then my xbox was alrdy full :x

Now it got to 20 n took like ten/fifteen min to get to 21%

Here's the video where that screenshot of the grass is from. 6:37. 

I'm playing the XONE version on a 50" in game mode. Looks fine to me. Aint nobody worried about running in a field of grass that's in one part of the game.  
laugh.gif

Anybody still having trouble transferring their character to next gen on PS4, I got the fix!!!

1. Log into Rockstar Social Club
2. Scroll down to your linked accounts and click "manage"
3. Unlink the account you played the game on last gen (mine was my 360 account)
4. Re-link the account and start up the game

You should now be able to transfer your character. I'm on PS4 and it worked for me but I'm not sure if it works for XB1

And they got dj rashad(rip) on flymo with the chi-town juke track. I love this soundtrack.

And my online data from ps3 transferred no problem. I don't even know how. I didn't create a social club on ps3.

Last edited:
Let me do the character transer no problems. But nownits pending. Wonder how long this will take

Nevermind. Im outcheaa

Last edited:
Smh at everyone being able to transfer easy, it won't let me do it with my old psn to my new psn

Last edited:
yall i logged in the wrong account and cant find a way to switch account. i need to logout of this and log in another account. HELP!!

XB1 homies if you're looking to cop in person and have a Microsoft store around you they have a holiday special running right now.
If you spend $75 you get $25 off, so you can cop GTA5 and a $25 Xbox card for the price of the game.

man i just want to join the NT club again, it's more fun rolling with dudes you know

character transferred over no problem

Got it for a grand total of $0.00 from target since I had a gift card from my reward points. :smokin

Can't put it in till Thursday though |I

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom