Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
My b :lol:

But yeah if anyone can hook me up with a chrome gold dubsta on PSN itd be much appreciated
I got you when I get back home, send me a request. MFGOOZE[/quote]

Good lookin out, just sent a request

Shout out Gooze comin' through with multiple chrome Dubstas last night, much appreciated brotha :pimp:

Anybody having any glitch online where their character sometimes wears regular clothes and sometimes just switches to sweats and a black tee?

Keeps happening to me :smh:

That skydiving vid is crazy. I'm sure it can be done... those BF4 stunts seem crazier. Some people just have alot more time than the rest of us :lol:

The Phoenix, ridin glass house no tints

r7LlWryNTESr8cYfBgMNCQ_0_0.jpg

My new favorite

6RXpUMlspEqbWXSp6RtIYQ_0_0.jpg

rVJ-gWDKyEuwxacqdJvYLQ_0_0.jpg

The Highlighter Garage

2WGpLdGymkCeiSrK2oexyw_0_0.jpg

Finally came up on the hard top Manana 

cMGKWfyDnEatcfTvMm8MvA_0_0.jpg

1qBZ8REmw0yzlYJ9I80X5g_0_0.jpg

4sVzHJlf6UOOyMpa7TA64w_0_0.jpg

Last edited:
Been running team death match mostly the last few days. Did do the Rat Loader glitch to get some bands in my pockets.

I wish they would do something to spread things I hate how everyone just bunches up in the same area all the time

I wish we could buy houses in the Mirror Park and add some more in Vinewood Hills area.  Do something to move the people around

it's so odd that there's hardly anything to do on Vinewood Blvd and other iconic areas.   I wish the people online in the lobbys would get a little more creative

it's gets boring just running around shooting at each other every time you go in

Back
Top Bottom