Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
frown.gif
 i don't want to kill her, she's innoncent

tell Madrazo it's been taken care of.

new target: Avi

last know location: Strawberry

Avi runs the local jewelry shop in Davis.

Avi has no qualms about buying stolen goods, though earlier this week he found himself in possession of a particular set of stones belonging to a

well connected gentlemen out of eastern europe.

It's time to put Avi in check, this time he's stolen from the wrong people.

Last edited:
while we wait for the hit, here are some pics I took.  My new favorite pastime is baiting the Ballas into a gunfight with the Families so I can get my Nightcrawler on.

iZUzzUYCUwtt.jpg

iizVRiBpcDRoI.jpg

ibtLtjxMhQ2XAa.jpg

ix8I3Ibl7XAyY.jpg

ran into some Mexican OG's

ib1ZyB2Bv2spYy.jpg

iIz4840nPY8hE.jpg

iiwHtTPy5JpwY.jpg

ibcUqXpVNSBnkT.jpg

Armenian Mob

iVyvyWHiw1JIr.jpg

iya3XUDEhaxrn.jpg

iik4ZwQoN8RsU.jpg

this game is so much more lively offline.  There a way more character models that don't appear online

Last edited:
New Target: Reggie Ledoux

Last Known Location: Chiliad Mountain State Wilderness (Specifically known as The Naked Fort)

These creeps (led by Ledoux) have been kidnapping and drugging girls for a few decades now. They won't go easy so make sure you won't either.

tumblr_n156u4CNjE1tstqaho1_500.gif

Caught Ledoux and his boys with their pants down. Lots of blown to bits penises were left behind

*nice target by the way. Them dudes wasnt goin*

TARGET Trisha Cummings AKA Lost Girl
LAST KNOWN LOCATION- East Vinewood

Trisha or as the crew knows her Lost Girl is a part of the infamous street gang The Lost. Initially she joined the gang to get away from her abusive step-father who would molest her on a weekly basis. The Lost killed him and she has been with them ever since.

At first she wanted to be a serious member of The Lost but over time she has fallen into the role of communal concubine. LG had grown accustomed to her role as man juice extractor until the gang decided to let another woman join. Since then no one wants to touch her. One night in an effort to once again feel wanted, she cleaned herself up and went out to have a good time with a lucky man. The only problem is that man was Kent Murray, husband of Mayoral candidate Sue Murray.

When Sue found out that her husband gave her chlamydia she made him confess to the affair. Unable to deal with the embarrassment and shame Sue put a price on LG's head.

The kill orders are to take Trisha out and burn the clap off her wretched snatch.

the lost dont play, had to bring out some heavy guns for this one.
new target: Shermhead Chris

last know location: Grove St

After what was thought to be a succesful stint in rehab Shermhead Chris is back on that water, he is also back to his old ways of sleeping in chicken coops, flashing old ladies, stealing change out of ash trays, and attempting to trade cheeseburgers for sexual favors.

Heads up, the Ballas may be on the block looking for a shoot out.

Last edited:
what's the best vehicle for off roading? I want to explore these mountains but I need to be able to dip from cougars quickly.

New Target:  Monica Maldavian, West Vinewood

ibfnhFvYuSvsMc.jpg

This is Monica Maldavian and she is about to be BIG along with her sisters Micah and Miley.  Reportedly a video of her in a compromising position is about to hit the web any second.  A certain tv mom is very threatened by a new socialite and was seen leaving the chop shop in LaPuerta run by the Armenian mob in LS, rumor has it she needed some work done, "wet work" that is.  Mommie dearest wants Monica Maldavian out of the picture.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom