Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
IMO you should pay out equally all 4 ways

simply because they can die and ruin all YOUR bonus money

I havent hosted any yet simply because, when i get my starting 4, we gonna do them all without dying, together and get all the bonus possible

i've played the first series

and one part of two others

and

these are cake, you just have to be meticulous. at this point, the CPU should not be killing you, ESPECIALLY with mogs running auto-aim or assisted aim.

i accepted like 3 friend requests today, and yeah, most definitely say you're from NT because i have ALOT of requests from bums on 2k that i will never accept.

Im gonna wait till they do something to make the servers more stable. I'm tired of getting a full crew together only to all be booted as soon as I hit start mission. :smh:

I should be on in 30 mins to an hour if anybody is trynna run.

@servedchilled- my bad about yesterday homie. After I joined yall last night. My TV screen went out, and stopped workin. Did yall ever finish the finale?

That **** was bogus earlier. Had me mad frustrated.
The servers were trippin.
It either kicked me from the heist right after it got started or wouldnt let me get back on GTA online at all.

Last edited:
for those on xbox 1 what is a good time for most of you? 

the waiting around had me hot, we need to try to coordinate this a little better

Who runs gta v on ps4? 

I think I'll finally get into this, since heists are here.

Last edited:
how come i keep doing the fleeca job and wont let me move on. it keeps asking my achievements will be reset if i do another job out of order

Pissed I cant be playing heists right now... My chick broke my PS4 
tired.gif
.... Will cost 160 for the repair 
frown.gif

Pissed I cant be playing heists right now... My chick broke my PS4 |I .... Will cost 160 for the repair :frown:

I would be pissed and sad at the same time! As a guy our game systems are like dogs (damn close to a man's best friend). That's straight murder she just committed homie!

Back
Top Bottom