Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

BOOM!!!

R* really needs to add some things to online mode.
Like kidnappings or something. Let us be able to tie a sucka up and throw him in the trunk of the Ubermacht, then bring him to ya bathroom and out cigarettes out in his face, facts.

#GTAV owners on Steam: 1074894 ± 80049

It's really early number and it doesn't include copies sold outside Steam.

For all the people that thought this game was over with the PS3/360 release, let this be a reminder that GTA is a MONSTER.

I'm sure a good chunk of those sales are double/triple... heck, even 4-5 dippers.

Probably nearing 50 million sold.

For all the people that thought this game was over with the PS3/360 release, let this be a reminder that GTA is a MONSTER.

I'm sure a good chunk of those sales are double/triple... heck, even 4-5 dippers.

Probably nearing 50 million sold.

I've purchased this game 4 times, PS3 / XBOX ONE / XBOX ONE (for my cousin) / PC

game looks ******* amazing on pc

No it doesn't. People are overcompensating with comments like these for the fact that the game was such a disappointment. Two years later and this is what you give us?

I was watching a few comparison videos online and the jump from PS3/360 to PS4/X1 is AMAZING

But... the jump from PS4/X1 to PC is hardly noticeable.

If someone put you up to the test to differentiate the two you'd probably fail. I'm really disappointed.

Plus there are rumors out that modding is going to be difficult. Not impossible but difficult meaning there's gonna be some lag before those great mods come out.

Last all this 4K bs has to stop. 4K is like 3D. It's all hype right now. I've seen several games running at 4K and no difference from a well built IPS monitor. Besides the frame rates for the game are a little sketchy right now for high res. Unless you have a big *** TV or monitor 4k is NOT worth the money at ALL. So that being said "kiill the hype".

(This coming from a person who bought the game and got a refund just today).

Other than the mods, there's no difference at all :lol:

You obviously haven't seen this thing in 4k, not to mention I'm clocking 90FPS with vsync off

No it doesn't. People are overcompensating with comments like these for the fact that the game was such a disappointment. Two years later and this is what you give us?

I was watching a few comparison videos online and the jump from PS3/360 to PS4/X1 is AMAZING

But... the jump from PS4/X1 to PC is hardly noticeable.

If someone put you up to the test to differentiate the two you'd probably fail. I'm really disappointed.

Plus there are rumors out that modding is going to be difficult. Not impossible but difficult meaning there's gonna be some lag before those great mods come out.

Last all this 4K bs has to stop. 4K is like 3D. It's all hype right now. I've seen several games running at 4K and no difference from a well built IPS monitor. Besides the frame rates for the game are a little sketchy right now for high res. Unless you have a big *** TV or monitor 4k is NOT worth the money at ALL. So that being said "kiill the hype".

(This coming from a person who bought the game and got a refund just today).

Would be curious to know what your PC specs are.

Last edited:
So, are there any other differences for the PC version compared to PS4 X-Bone other than the better graphics and the video editor? I mean, anything new in gameplay, like the peyote they introduced on the next gen consoles or any new songs on the radio?

I'm happy with the PS4 version, the new patches seem to have made the frame rate less choppy.

So, are there any other differences for the PC version compared to PS4 X-Bone other than the better graphics and the video editor? I mean, anything new in gameplay, like the peyote they introduced on the next gen consoles or any new songs on the radio?

I'm happy with the PS4 version, the new patches seem to have made the frame rate less choppy.

New Songs, better graphics, better frame rate, GTA V Editor, Mods

Downloading it for PC right now...

54gbs
indifferent.gif

Started downloading it as soon as I got home from class thinking I'd be able to play today.. It's only at 45.6%
laugh.gif

This freaking game is AWESOME. Jus got it for ps4 yesterday and couldn't put it down all damn day. Come a long way since those birds eye view GTA games on playstation 1 even though those old ones were fun, they have just taken it to a whole other level with detail, graphics, smooth playing, and on and on. GTA 5 has it all.

Last edited:
i started playing this game for the xbox 360, got about half way through and went to PS4 and never finished...

just grabbed it for the ps4 a few days ago...

what the hell is going on online?

like is there any structure?...what is the purpose, how the hell do you do anything...every time i join a job, its never enough people to start it or it just cancels out...

just curious anyone still play this game? I check the map and there is at max 20 people in the city somewhere shooting each other..

Back
Top Bottom