Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
This yacht stuff doesn't impress me.

I'm more into the gang side of GTA so I want to see these things in DLC.
-The chance to play dominoes, spades, shoot pool & shoot dice.
-The ability to rock bandanas in different styles. Wrapped towards the front, around the neck, around the mouth and hanging out the back pocket.
- The ability to have your own animals in free roam. Mainly a dog like Frank.
-Some missions where you get to take on the less talked about gangs like the Aztecas, Marabunta Grande, Lost MC etc.
-more basketball,football and baseball jerseys. Mainly for the Los Santos based teams.

Basically I just want a "Gang Wars" DLC. The lowriders is a nice start.

MAKE IT HAPPEN ROCKSTAR!!!

I'm on this all night tonight at 12am PST need to get the money back up. Easiest way is probably the heists right?

They don't want us to be happy [emoji]128273[/emoji]

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Khaled

Can you invite ppl on the boat? Wolf of Wall Street type shenanigans...

Yeah you can. I don't have one. You can go inside and go the bar for free. Smoke. Shower. You can't pull a weapon until you're on the deck. There's a helicopter up there too. Jet skis around the boat. It's cool. But not $8M cool.

Yo we can't even customize our own apartments? We have to buy a "customizable" apartment first and they start at a mil :smh:

Turned on GTA.

Looked at the new cars.

Looked at the yachts.

Tried to join AdobeCS4 like 5 times but it kept failing.

Put Black Ops back in. 
laugh.gif

That's pretty outrageous. They need to open up the stock market.

Probably wishful thinking. Rockstar is caking off these shark cards. I was watching a guy stream today and he bought two of the hundred dollar ones to buy his yacht, mansion and cars and I'm still only half way through his video :smh:

Turned on GTA.
Looked at the new cars.
Looked at the yachts.
Tried to join AdobeCS4 like 5 times but it kept failing.
Put Black Ops back in. :lol:  
:lol: I was hoping you'd join. Did a few heists.

Yo we can't even customize our own apartments? We have to buy a "customizable" apartment first and they start at a mil :smh:
Bruh I bought one of the still houses for $500k. Good enough for me. Got the studio on the bottom floor for Future Hendrix to spit that [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] in.

Anyone else mad salty that they didn't include this stuff (especially the yacht) on the single player campaign?? I have like over a billion dollars on all three of my characters due to doing the stock investments properly which is way more than I can spend. I noticed that they also don't have the jet on single player. 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
I was so hyped for this. I got the update. Spawned in my garage and drove around for two minutes. I saw all these different colors on the map and on the players list. I'm not trying to learn anymore new stuff with colors and symbols. Then I saw the prices for the new stuff. I had to shut it off. Maybe another day.

anybody else having the problem where it boots you back to single player after completing a GTA Online mission? has been happening every since I started doing those new LD missions.

anybody else having the problem where it boots you back to single player after completing a GTA Online mission? has been happening every since I started doing those new LD missions.
yes same thing has been happening to me...thought it was my connection

Back
Top Bottom