Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
List of streams for the rest of the week. These are perfect times for me.
gta.png

only one stream is cutting into my work time. I work 8-4 central time so I will be missing an hour worth of money on Friday since I'm not allowed to have my phone in the building.

Finished the main story awhile back, but I never really played GTA online. Gonna give it a try though.
I play it on PC mostly. Are the DLC on Steam worth it?

I got 600k before I left the stream. Couple things:

- Today's streamer is garbage at this game. She barely knew what to do :smh:

- Why are these simps giving actual money to these streamers via stars? She's already getting bread from RS :smh:

- Apparently this is the last week for money drop streams. They should've cut it to a one hour stream (not this 2+ bs), 3 drops total. Easy.

Just got the last make it rain 500K drop from the stream.

Got 650K today while watching from my phone @ work :pimp:

Got 1,200,000 today
Two 250k drops
Two 100k drops
And the 500k drop

I agree that the streamer was boring. It’s like they pick people that don’t know anything about the game and let them get destroyed by griefers. The dude saved her from being attacked the entire time thanks to the private lobby he created.

Got 1,200,000 today
Two 250k drops
Two 100k drops
And the 500k drop

I agree that the streamer was boring. It’s like they pick people that don’t know anything about the game and let them get destroyed by griefers. The dude saved her from being attacked the entire time thanks to the private lobby he created.
Damn it’s lame that we all don’t get equal amounts. I watched the whole stream too smh. I had her on mute and was just watching the screen smh.

Make sure you sign in to your social account every time a new money stream starts.

Made 800k off tonight’s stream. Will use that to purchase the meth business so i can have all of the biker gang content.

Back
Top Bottom