****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Originally Posted by Hitman Holla

k
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
happy.gif
kD StaXX wrote:

cover.jpg

Stop sleeping on Wooh though. This tape went HARD. 

word

but any idea on when Gucci coming home?
i need some  new tunes asap

Who can help me out with a quick background on Gucci? Be a good look im tryin to get into him.

Whats his best mixtape to have one when im gettin blunted or sippin on somethin?

Whos he beefin with?

Originally Posted by cartune

They said Waka was snucked by Slick's bodyguard. Waka, Chaz and another dude beat the breaks off Slick though it was intially 3 on 5. People held Slick's people back after he snuck Waka. Apparently Slick saw Waka first and was talking noise being in the pen I guess he didnt get the message the beef was over:lol: But yea both Slick and Waka got black eyes

This is not true at all.

Slick went straight for Flocka... Slick laid them hands... FLocka's people's only recourse was to pull out.

With that being said yall must understand the beef between Jeezy's crew n Gucci's crew. It all comes down to real N's vs CB4 N's. /Discussion

^^^ the CB4s is waka's crew.........jeezy crew would do some
smh.gif
damage.....but i hope it die down cause i dont want slick going back to the pen......
wait wait wait........when did my boy slick pulla get released???????? cartune you know?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
........he need to drop another mixtape asap.....and slick real as they come

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by cartune

They said Waka was snucked by Slick's bodyguard. Waka, Chaz and another dude beat the breaks off Slick though it was intially 3 on 5. People held Slick's people back after he snuck Waka. Apparently Slick saw Waka first and was talking noise being in the pen I guess he didnt get the message the beef was over:lol: But yea both Slick and Waka got black eyes

This is not true at all.

Slick went straight for Flocka... Slick laid them hands... FLocka's people's only recourse was to pull out.

With that being said yall must understand the beef between Jeezy's crew n Gucci's crew. It all comes down to real N's vs CB4 N's. /Discussion

I dont know what really happened I just got that side of the story from Waka's boy. So of course the story would be one sided but I dont know I just cant see Slick short +#+ boxing with Waka.
laugh.gif

But yea I've always said them dudes dont really want it with them CTE !!%%#*. Thats why I try to play it cool with both sides dudes use to think I was blood'n with them $$@%$+
smh.gif

Black Jesus, Slick been out a month he got a tape out now called Cloverfield and hes working on another one now.

So so far i got...

The Movie
The Movie pt.2
Gucci BRRRitain
GucciBRRRusia
GucciMerica
The Movie 3-D (The Burrprint)

Any other OFFICIAL tapes?

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

So so far i got...

The Movie
The Movie pt.2
Gucci BRRRitain
GucciBRRRusia
GucciMerica

laugh.gif
theres tons of more official ones you only got the newer ones

Yoooo wats this %%@* i'm hearin frenchie weak and need to be replaced? ya'll trippin man Frenchie third best behind Gucci and Flocka. Need a MP3 to that I'm in yo Hood ASAP.
nerd.gif

Yeah that last Scream tape was weak but I gaurentee he come back with some slap on the trap a holics tape. That new Slim cranks. ORANGE tape was weak.

Gucci gettin out in May is a good look.
pimp.gif

Them new flocka tapes need to drop +%%#$% is hungry.

Hit em wit the choppa, that sh** sound like Blocka!
Fu** wit Waka Flocka you'll be screamin' like Oprah (sp?) yeeeeeeeah
pimp.gif

Can't wait for Gucci to get out, I can only go w/o some new sh** from him for so long...

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

Yoooo wats this %%@* i'm hearin frenchie weak and need to be replaced? ya'll trippin man Frenchie third best behind Gucci and Flocka. Need a MP3 to that I'm in yo Hood ASAP.
nerd.gif

Yeah that last Scream tape was weak but I gaurentee he come back with some slap on the trap a holics tape. That new Slim cranks. ORANGE tape was weak.

Gucci gettin out in May is a good look.
pimp.gif

Them new flocka tapes need to drop +%%#$% is hungry.

wooh da kid>flocka, frenchie

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

So so far i got...

The Movie
The Movie pt.2
Gucci BRRRitain
GucciBRRRusia
GucciMerica

laugh.gif
theres tons of more official ones you only got the newer ones
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i know u need mr perfect gucci sosa and so forth

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Flocka is way more entertaining than wooh and frenchie

im not talkin about who's more entertaining im talkin about who's a better lyricist, neither frenchie or flocka can rap better than wooh

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

So so far i got...

The Movie
The Movie pt.2
Gucci BRRRitain
GucciBRRRusia
GucciMerica

laugh.gif