****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Originally Posted by CJ863

from sohh: Waka speaking on gucci and nicki's new management situation

"I can say when you start getting hot, there are a lot of people that get in your ear. I call that the devil. It'll turn you against the people that helped you. They must have just felt like they needed a change. Maybe they felt like other people can take their career somewhere else. I don't know. Just like LeBron [James] going to the Heat. I ain't mad, though, or got problems with anybody. Moms is good; her bills are paid...Yeah, [it affected my relationship with Gucci] all the way. All the way. I ain't got beef or anything but it has changed. We don't talk anymore. Nicki is still my homey, though. I got her number and can call her whenever. My momma ain't got no problems with her or anything either. Let's make that clear." (VIBE)

Damn
smh.gif

we need a no dj version of the whole pressure tape IMO. i need come around with no dj and in a higher quality.

I had/got the +%@% somewhere but dont even know hwere to start looking for it. Ill see when i wake up tho

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

^^^ Trippin, Flocka done already made it.

He's arguably more popular then gucc right now.

Woah now sparky. He doesn't even have an album date yet....this will be patched up sooner than later I'd be willing to bet...I'm still waiting on Gucci to be out of jail for a long enough time to go on a bricksquad tour.

Gucci's forever....let's not 4get where waka was before he got put on Bricksquad....just a part of the entourage.

I said this months ago tho. Him and OJ aint on the best of terms either #++* was kind of ugly last week at Bouldercrest Day
smh.gif

Originally Posted by youngflykidchris

Originally Posted by cartune

I said this months ago tho. Him and OJ aint on the best of terms either #++* was kind of ugly last week at Bouldercrest Day
smh.gif

nerd.gif
 moar

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

But this was obvious....OJ dropped two tapes now and ain't been more than like one or two features from a BS member
tired.gif

wasn't guc getting robbed though? I remember reading awhile about how he had shady management or somethin... don't
remember the full story...

Back
Top Bottom