****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Since "prolific" in this case means "producing large amounts of [music}", yes, Gucci Mane is very prolific :lol:

i dont think you feel me like im feelin myself

you suckas hatin on gucci man thats bad for ya health

jewelry, cars clothes women and wealth

so you hatin on the kid its like you hatin on ya self

Last edited:
joc had me sold till he started going further into the situation..talkin about this is atlanta..thats a copout lol..should of just said Im not broke and left it at that lol

lmao @ yung joc, he mad a great point tho, ATL is slowly going into the NY route, it was only a matter of time.

Quite honestly the FORBES had Joc down for making 10 mil in a year alone and it was said that he was pretty business savvy prior to his deal so i would imagine he's far from broke... (Hell i would be surprised if gucci has made 10 mill in his career to date)

"Shooter" was killing my surprisingly high quality factory speakers earlier. Also, 'Trap God' had me going back to listen to tracks from 'I'm Up', making me realize I slept on that tape a bit

lmao @ yung joc, he mad a great point tho, ATL is slowly going into the NY route, it was only a matter of time.

Yep, that ol crabs in a bucket mentality

Last edited:
^ Diddy did that _ dirty to? Son has been a ghost since that Coffee Shop mess.

One minute it sounds like Gucci is dissing TIP the next it sounds like he's shouting him out. Dude definitely got some screws loose.

:lol:

33p34tg.png

:rofl:

295r486.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom