****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Gas

nthat.gif

"When I met #IceCreamCone he was wearing cowboy boots and clear Jordan’s #Rns," wrote Waka.

laugh.gif

1. Now I gotta buy new entertainment lawyer

View conversation

2. Gucci Mane@gucci1017 18h

Atlantic offered 250 to me 4 waka. I fired my lawyer for passing me dat dumb *** message. Honest

View conversation

3. Gucci Mane@gucci1017 19h

He kno his momma So he sign with me the Lil ***** was smarter than juice tho but Where u at waka flyin to Antarctica 4 what kod pay d WOP

View conversation

4. Gucci Mane@gucci1017 19h

U aint signed to bricksquad Waka iz trash. What album frenchie drop?

Expand

5. Gucci Mane@gucci1017 19h

COUNTUP

View conversation

6. Gucci Mane@gucci1017 19h

All. My artist I sign I give 200k or better ask scooter ask waka. All my ****** up

View conversation

7. Gucci Mane@gucci1017 19h

Ask. Oj. If. Deb. Stole every front end from him for. 3 to 4 years. That's ****** up. Ask french Montana did I give sugar 60 4 bsm

View conversation

8. Gucci Mane@gucci1017 20h

Yall. Following. A blind lady. Go get u a, dog or a, flashlight. I bought all dem chains 4 yall. To let a ***** take from yall. *****

View conversation

9. Gucci Mane@gucci1017 20h

If. U believe I payed 4. Vito lawyer. U a *****. **** Vito. **** *****

Expand

10. Gucci Mane@gucci1017 20h

Ask french montana. He probaly never had seen 60. My Lil boy 6 yrs old frenchie he can. Wipe his ***. Wut a 60. She stoke 500kfrom oj

View conversation

11. Gucci Mane@gucci1017 20h

U. Broke. Cuz. U garbage.

View conversation

12. Gucci Mane@gucci1017 20h

60 k. French montana. Was. Laying in deb bed. Ask. Warner. 60 k advance I took as insult gave to your aunt t. Im rich *****

Expand

13. Frenchie@FrenchieBSM 21h

@gucci1017 you ******g stole money from us being a lable you ******g snake

Retweeted by Gucci Mane
    View conversation

14. Gucci Mane@gucci1017 24h

Worthless. Dz major labels ******g these artists. I pity Them

Expand

15. Gucci Mane@gucci1017 24h

Waka signed to Gucci. Scooter signed To Gucci. Thugg signed to Gucci. Everyone else I don't even want da money back I invested.

Sounds like Waka's mom was stealing alot of money from artists.

I hope she gets sued or goes to jail for it.

:lol:

Let's put her in jail 'cause the rapper said so.....

So many of these dudes claim they're getting robbed but a lot of it is exactly the way the contract they signed dictates it should be.

laugh.gif

Let's put her in jail 'cause the rapper said so.....

So many of these dudes claim they're getting robbed but a lot of it is exactly the way the contract they signed dictates it should be.
She does seem to have a rep. Even with non-musicians. Everybody can't be lying about her.

So wait is guwop throwing shots at oj too, cuz oj shouted him out now it look like he dissing

Back
Top Bottom