****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Drake is gonna find a way to attach himself to this ***** I already know. "Hey Mr. Wop, u heard WATTBA right? U heard my shout out right?

**** Drake lol I think gucci gonna go back to the og so icey days for some reason knowing him he might drop a mixtape tomorrow night lol

So Zone 6 popping tonight or tomorrow?
nerd.gif

My dude bout to Shut Atlanta down I look forward to seeing what moves he gonna make
Drake is gonna find a way to attach himself to this ***** I already know. "Hey Mr. Wop, u heard WATTBA right? U heard my shout out right?

I'm actually scared as **** about this happening. DO NOT WANT TO EVER HEAR OR SEE THIS.

Give me 12 S O L O joints. No features. Gucci be having the worst ****** rappers on his **** now. Just do a solo joint and get it mastered right and I'm set.

Jeezy my dude but wop literally has no comp outside of future

This. I tried fighting it but Jeezy is pretty much done. He's still my guy tho.
It would be a dream come true if Gucci drops 1017 and goes back to So Icey.
That's the **** that made him my favorite rapper.

Return of THE REAL ZONE 6.

I wish I was on Memorial & Moreland right now....posted up at the package store. Gotdamn :pimp:

Man you know thats some old **** that was on ice.

Im not mad doe.
probably 4-6 songs on there gonna be old but i wouldnt be surprised if he cranks out 6 today and 3-4 tomorrow

zay be chilling in atlanta with his family so gucci is probably already pulled up at that mans studio locked in

by midnight tonight he'll probably have a good 12 tracks

probably 4-6 songs on there gonna be old but i wouldnt be surprised if he cranks out 6 today and 3-4 tomorrow

zay be chilling in atlanta with his family so gucci is probably already pulled up at that mans studio locked in

by midnight tonight he'll probably have a good 12 tracks
Considering it's Gucci, this isn't a stretch by any means. 
laugh.gif

Gucci ain't even shave the fro

Got home and hit the studio

Tape finna take over the Summer

Back
Top Bottom