****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

The kodak French joint already my summer anthem but if this joint is as hard as I think it's gonna be I might have to roll with this

Last edited:
Mayne hold up.

Gona see *** *** *** *** all over the place wit this one

That boy kodak SNAPPED tho

Project Baby X Laflare :pimp:. Wop really was serious when he said, "how you let a ***** fresh out the Feds, out do ya". I like his momentum. These other rappers better take heed.

And Kodak has been killing features recently. Son working with legends now. This joint with Boosie is absolutely FIRE. Check it out :pimp:

The song with Gucci and the song with boosie are fire. One more and I might start ******* with son.

IMO he got Gucci on that song. Boosie had the best verse on the other one tho cuz it's real as **** but his verse is real too tho.

Gooch sound real good but i aint team kodak yet...i'd much rather boosie wit gucci on that beat....but the song is str8

"Snatch some from Guccjermaine gun clappin gon happen" - Gucci. Thanks for the shout out Gucc. 
nthat.gif

The song with Gucci and the song with boosie are fire. One more and I might start ******* with son.

IMO he got Gucci on that song. Boosie had the best verse on the other one tho cuz it's real as **** but his verse is real too tho.

Agreed. It's cool to see the OGs like Gucci and Boosie messing with Kodak. No thread Jack...but this Kodak feature is I'll too.

Now back to Laflare :pimp:

Greatest hits mixtape on i-tunage [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom