****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

nice diss but at the end of the day Gucci won

oh really now? and for the record im a gucci fan and jeezy had _'s turnin they back on gucci around that time bruh
i rocks wit both of em hard and it'll always be jeezy>gucci
trap or die>gucci's career
Jeezy tried to take the beef to the streets and it back fired so cleary he lost....dont let the record sales fool you im pretty sure Jeezyrethinking that move

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by M16

She would get pounded
pimp.gif
devil.gif
grin.gif

@$%*% how did you forget that you don't like girls?

I feel bad for you, so here:
laugh.gif

Because that joke was horrible son, damn.

inspektahdeck wrote:

oh really now? and for the record im a gucci fan and jeezy had _'s turnin they back on gucci around that time bruh

Jeezy tried to take the beef to the streets and it back fired so cleary he lost....dont let the record sales fool you im pretty sure Jeezy rethinking that move

so are you saying gucci buzz now>jeezy buzz then? i mean i rocks wit gucci but i don't think he'll ever be as big as jeezy was/is

inspektahdeck wrote:

Jeezy tried to take the beef to the streets and it back fired so cleary he lost....dont let the record sales fool you im pretty sure Jeezy rethinking that move

so are you saying gucci buzz now>jeezy buzz then? i mean i rocks wit gucci but i don't think he'll ever be as big as jeezy was/is
gucci buzz in the streets > Jeezy buzz in the streets you can't even deny that....i can't front i don't see Gucci being amainstream success like Jeezy is though

Originally Posted by cartune

Gucci feat Lil Wayne comin in a minute......like its already done
this should be verrryyy interesting....i hope they didnt hang around each other too long if they were in the same studio..
laugh.gif
the thought of them picking up on each others habbits, we dont need a GucciWayne...lol

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by cartune

FLOCKA VOL 2 SHOULD BE OUT END OF THE WEEK........VOL 3 ALREADY DONE WE WORKIN!!!
Don't play with me man. It's the end of the week
nerd.gif
Exactly. I need some more O Lets Do it 2.

smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom