****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully dudes come thru with some good music, imma check this project out when i get a chance.  I gotta get back on my new music tip, and see whats hot in these streets.  I got some new material dropping by April the latest, hope yall dudes check for me: http://myspace.com/micmajor

Album is meeeeeean in the whip.
The knock on each beat X ignorant lyrics is what I expected, and what I got
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Free Bricks, WOTW2, and FB are all tough IMO. Can't wait to jam these joints when I'm throwed off in the near future.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Basically what I've been telling folks on NT for about a year now, the whole rap game done slurped these dudes whole style/sound up it's disgusting. 
And everyone wanna give Rick False, I mean Ross the credit for starting it SMH. 

Ross just been a copy cat version of Gucci (When it comes to his mainstream hits) ever since they linked up for "All About That Money." IMO. He's just a lot more business savvy.

Originally Posted by 901 Mob Boss

is lil capp and flock beefin?
nerd.gif
yea i heard capp was mad bout sum lil freak but he sayin they $%@*!# him out his money for features & $***...i dont know who to believe. it seem like the whole bricksquad startin to fall apart now...but in other news juice & gucci posed to have a mixtape comin soon

Back
Top Bottom