he said he doesnt respect jeezy

he called jeezy a sucka

he called jeezy scary

said he cant listen to jeezy music

said aint nobody finna do/say nothing to him about nothin

roll.gif

...basically he's chief keef's DAD.

Last edited:
:smh: Nothing good will come of this. Gucci talking reckless as hell and I'm surprised because I thought they squashed that **** with Drama on the radio years ago. Gooch was basically apologizing in that interview.

:smh: Nothing good will come of this. Gucci talking reckless as hell and I'm surprised because I thought they squashed that **** with Drama on the radio years ago. Gooch was basically apologizing in that interview.

Gucci said he was caught off guard & it was all industry ish.

cliffs:

he incited that ross mushed and/or pushed jeezy
he said he will never be cool with jeezy

he called jeezy a sucka

said aint nobody finna do/say nothing to him [SIZE=13.333333969116211px]about nothin[/SIZE]

:rofl:

my dude gooch :smokin

he's not lying about flocka..

i once seen flocka knock this dude out just because he stepped on gucci's shoes in the club.

Definitely didn't say that Ross pushed or mushed Jeezy. He didn't take say who pushed who. He said he's cool with Ross but that was it.

Definitely didn't say that Ross pushed or mushed Jeezy. He didn't take say who pushed who. He said he's cool with Ross but that was it.
Word. I don't know how son came to that conclusion because Gucci clearly stated that he wasn't at the Ross/Jeezy incident and doesn't know what happened. Anyway, Gucci was talking mad reckless in the interview when he's the one who was calling a truce on radio and then did a remix to Jeezy's Trap or Die II. Frontin on radio like he don't be bumping Jeezy music
laugh.gif

Anyway, Gucci was talking mad reckless in the interview when he's the one who was calling a truce on radio and then did a remix to Jeezy's Trap or Die II. Frontin on radio like he don't be bumping Jeezy music :lol:

Basically. Dude was on the radio calling a truce and Jeezy had no idea about reconciling until Gooch called in to the station talking about it. Could have been a management move though who knows?

Word. I don't know how son came to that conclusion because Gucci clearly stated that he wasn't at the Ross/Jeezy incident and doesn't know what happened. Anyway, Gucci was talking mad reckless in the interview when he's the one who was calling a truce on radio and then did a remix to Jeezy's Trap or Die II. Frontin on radio like he don't be bumping Jeezy music
laugh.gif
i mean i wouldnt go on air and say what another man did in an altercation w/ someone else either. He didn't have to say it, he laughed after envy got specific but you know he prolly asked ross what happened if they both don't like the same dude. 

its right here:

Last edited:
cliffs:

he incited that ross mushed and/or pushed jeezy
he said he will never be cool with jeezy

he called jeezy a sucka

he called jeezy scary

said aint nobody finna do/say nothing to him [SIZE=13.333333969116211px]about nothin[/SIZE]

:rofl:

He also was basically saying he murked Jeezy homeboy with no get back and that after that situation Jeezy didnt want anymore.

Gucci and Yo Gotti drop on the same day. I don't even feel Gucci like that but I'm pretty hyped

:rofl: I'm with him on that single with Swizz Beatz. That **** was awful

Last edited:
GUCCI is a pure clown this dude just come outta nowhere & started talkin reckless..GUCCI dry sntiching JEEZY never said nothing bout Pookie Loc cause

Prolly would go to jail for ordering that...JEEZY doing the right thing by not responding to GUCCI or ROSS...ROSS has had his run & GUCCI been on the

"COME UP" since 05 & he still ain't **** while JEEZY went GOLD in 3weeks & has made himself relevant again ROSS still ain't go GOLD btw..JEEZY is

Sitting back letting these clowns fade out..

GUCCI is a pure clown this dude just come outta nowhere & started talkin reckless..GUCCI dry sntiching JEEZY never said nothing bout Pookie Loc cause
Prolly would go to jail for ordering that...JEEZY doing the right thing by not responding to GUCCI or ROSS...ROSS has had his run & GUCCI been on the
"COME UP" since 05 & he still ain't **** while JEEZY went GOLD in 3weeks & has made himself relevant again ROSS still ain't go GOLD btw..JEEZY is
Sitting back letting these clowns fade out..
do you think a dude that pushed a girl out a car and has an ice cream cone tatted on his face (im not even gon mention that he murked) care about mainstream success

Back
Top Bottom