****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

:lol: @ Gucci still going at Jeezy.
Im not even surprised though, that **** aint gon never die.

its coz these DJs always bring that ish up.

he was doing a good interview talking about waka having his back and how OJ doesnt have that hunger for the game.

and then of course they had to bring up jeezy.

For the record I thought "Gucci Time" was cold as ****. That other joint he did with Swizz called "It's Alive" was horrible though.

drama a sucka for that interview...lets be serious here dude tried to kill gucci..i would feel the same way as well

i guess yall aint hear him say he dun signed young scooter
:pimp:

COUNT UP!!!

How is Drama a sucker for that interview? If anything Gucci is the sucker. If I a man sends a hit out on me there's no forgiveness whatsoever, I'm not gonna flip flop on my word when it's convenient idgaf who is convincing me to do whatever. Let's face it Gucci was in jail, sober and thinking clearly and the interview happened. Now he's out of jail probably not so sober and now there's ill will again?

The way I look at it, it's all fun, games & entertainment to some of you clowns on NT until somebody else gets killed again..smfh That happen way back in 04'

When JEEZY was only really poppin down here in the south but that issh was damn near 10 yrs ago & dudes still talkin bout it..Gucci didn't really get no

stripes in my book he did what anybody else would have done if you had a gun & somebody tried to break in your crib while you was home you would start

blasting to..At the end of the day they both are responsible for somebody life being taken it's really nothing to brag about cause Pookie Loc lost his life over

something pointless..Rappers & fans alike really need to realize bragging bout killing somebody ain't cool cause it's not like killing a bug that's a person

Gucci was defending himself in his home it wasn't like Gucci caught JEEZY potna slipping & smashed so he did what any man would do in that situation

And lets not forget how Passive Gucci was talking in the MTV rapflix interview with SWAY last year..My question to all the talking bout JEEZY let GUCCI

Kill his homie & didn't do nothing about how many of ya'll would really mask up & ride for one of you homies if they got killed & you knew who did it??

Would really be bout that or would you do what 95% of the population would do & that is let the cops handle it??

The way I look at it, it's all fun, games & entertainment to some of you clowns on NT until somebody else gets killed again..smfh That happen way back in 04'
When JEEZY was only really poppin down here in the south but that issh was damn near 10 yrs ago & dudes still talkin bout it..Gucci didn't really get no
stripes in my book he did what anybody else would have done if you had a gun & somebody tried to break in your crib while you was home you would start
blasting to..At the end of the day they both are responsible for somebody life being taken it's really nothing to brag about cause Pookie Loc lost his life over
something pointless..Rappers & fans alike really need to realize bragging bout killing somebody ain't cool cause it's not like killing a bug that's a person
Gucci was defending himself in his home it wasn't like Gucci caught JEEZY potna slipping & smashed so he did what any man would do in that situation
And lets not forget how Passive Gucci was talking in the MTV rapflix interview with SWAY last year..My question to all the talking bout JEEZY let GUCCI
Kill his homie & didn't do nothing about how many of ya'll would really mask up & ride for one of you homies if they got killed & you knew who did it??
Would really be bout that or would you do what 95% of the population would do & that is let the cops handle it??

wait a minute, how are they both responsible for someone's life being taken??? - Pookie Loc is to blame- he didnt have to take money on an ordered hit and Gucci was just defending himself

Drama: Wat up, who dis?

Gucci: ITS GUCCI!

Drama: Who?

Gucci: ITS GUCCI!

Drama: WHO!?

Jeezy: Gucci who?! 

stripes in my book he did what anybody else would have done if you had a gun & somebody tried to break in your crib
while you was home you would start

Oh...

Last edited:
Wait Shawty Redd is on this tape? What the hell is really good?

SHOOTER :x :x :x :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Lex getting more versatile. The intro beat > > > Although I feel like it shouldn't have been wasted on Gucci . . .

This and Kendricks album got me feeling like Christmas

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom