****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Im getting money>>> Young Scooter

He next up though, he been griding for a min. I remember hearing him on J Money **** in the day. He got better even though he aint really change **** up, thought he was trash back then. Yung Fresh, yung la, tracy t[future[/B], j money, young ralph, mazi, they all cut from the same cloth. That Zaytoven/futuristic
cloth.

Future ain't nothing like then other folks you named. And it's obvious, Future actually has a career and making noise in the industry.
Hell, I never even heard of yung fresh, tracy t and mazi lol.

Sorry bro

O and those that say Scooter is better than jewman... :rofl:

Oj Jewman >>

^

Future took the futuristic sort of swag and now making a big name in the game

Every single he drops is a HIT

This could be a summer smash/club banger, I hope Fat Joe push the single in the right direction

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Not really feeling Trap House 3.

*plays Chicken Talk*
pimp.gif
I feel the opposite way . . . it's too good to be such an under the radar release

I wish he didn't turn up on that soldier's forehead in that club so he coulda stayed out of jail and been able to push this release as a full fledged true album with promo and all . . . I don't think alot of people know about this release

"Muddy" and "Point In My Life" :pimp: "Off The Leash" :rofl:

Yung Thug & Peewee Longway :stoneface: :stoneface: I'd trade them for any 2 Dem Franchize Boyz members any day

If he put an official Intro and Outro on this joint, on the level of the Lex intro on Trap God ?

Would've been top rap album of the year so far...no boost.

With that said this is an extremely solid release, a handful of bangers and quality songs on the first listen, this joint in the whip... on the cusp of the summer doeeeee 
smokin.gif

Hell Yes 
sick.gif

pimp.gif
 He skated on this track, that ol school LaFlare feel never gets old.

Off The Leash  

Who's this Rich Homie Quan cat? Dude is a poor man's Future, but that's aight, he was flexin' all over this thing.

Caaaan't luuuuuuu huuuu, can't truussss huuuuu, I said I can't put no one abuuuuuuu huuuuu 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Point in my life tho. My mans guwap put out the best trap/love songs lol. Quan did kill that cant trust her too. He couldve left thirsty n nothing on her off tho since those were mixtape tracks.

Btw are we ever gon get a cdq for choosin?

The singing on Point In My Life :smh: :rofl: :smokin Gucci ain't care

Other than 3 or 4 songs I still can't mess with this. Iono if Terrific and Birds Of A Feather are bonus tracks but he shoulda threw them on there somewhere.

Last edited:
Trap House 3 was GARBAGE. Every project hes dropped this year just gets worse n worse smh. Idk how yall hated Trap God 2 n mess with this...

Last edited:
trap house 3 (the track with ross) was a perfect intro

really wished he pushed this right . . .

Trap House 3 was GARBAGE. Every project hes dropped this year just gets worse n worse smh. Idk how yall hated Trap God 2 n mess with this...

You wildin'.
Servin & 3-4 other songs were legit on TG2, everything else was mediocre or worse, the features on that tape were a complete joke.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom