****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

a lot of mixed reactions to "all my children" it was aight to me, i enjoyed "back on road" and "fresh out da feds". his flow on "back on road" didn't sound rusty AT ALL, he keeps teasing people with snippets lol

Last edited:
I agree that WW3 was hit or miss but the hits was fire.

The Intro with Peewee and Thug, Confused, Christmas Tree, Activist, Dope Show :pimp:

The Ice cream man remake :pimp: :pimp:

I agree that WW3 was hit or miss but the hits was fire.

The Intro with Peewee and Thug, Confused, Christmas Tree, Activist, Dope Show :pimp:

The Ice cream man remake :pimp: :pimp:
I wanted that **** to be longer so bad man smh. Ode to one of my favorite songs of all time

I could see that song that the rap chick featured Gucci in be put in like a one minute song(or however long his verse is) in his mix tapes. That verse and the beat elevated my dopamine.

Last edited:
The intro on Trap House 5 intro is one of the best intros I've ever listened to.

I like it too. I picture it but at the same time I can feel it. And the way the song takes off. Plus the fact that he's living it. [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Last edited:
The cover art for TH 5 compliments the intro perfectly. The beat starts off madd ominous and you can just picture the feds pulling up outside the spot while Gucci is well aware of everything that's about to go down. Yet still he's talking his **** because he knows he'll bounce back. Joint is powerful. 
smokin.gif

The cover art for TH 5 compliments the intro perfectly. The beat starts off madd ominous and you can just picture the feds pulling up outside the spot while Gucci is well aware of everything that's about to go down. Yet still he's talking his **** because he knows he'll bounce back. Joint is powerful. :smokin

[emoji]128175[/emoji]

Intro on lean >>

Longway was snapping.

"I been juggin, I been making plays,
in exclusive Jay's.
Fkc your bish and let her rub my waves,
I'm stuck in my ways.
Popping Molly I been up for days,
vamping with the jays.
Longway longway jumping off the stage,
Bishes grabbing my chain."

Last edited:
The cover art for TH 5 compliments the intro perfectly. The beat starts off madd ominous and you can just picture the feds pulling up outside the spot while Gucci is well aware of everything that's about to go down. Yet still he's talking his **** because he knows he'll bounce back. Joint is powerful. :smokin

Sometimes you don't laugh now you gotta laugh last.

:pimp:

They say I'm nice and charming but I got them mean racks :pimp:

Intro on lean >>

Longway was snapping.

"I been juggin, I been making plays,
in exclusive Jay's.
Fkc your bish and let her rub my waves,
I'm stuck in my ways.
Popping Molly I been up for days,
vamping with the jays.
Longway longway jumping off the stage,
Bishes grabbing my chain."
Young thugger young thugger young stack is my brother, I **** her I love her but I cannot cuff her

Thug and longway brought they A game on that joint.

WW3 Lean slander in this thread :smh:

**** had bangers for days

Intro- Thugger skated at the end.

Confused
Servin Lean
Blue Face Rollie
"Cookin up oil based dopehouse residue ALL ON MY BLUE FACE ROLLIE"
and Pee Wee w/ the adlibs

I Quit
Activist
Faces
All flames :smokin :pimp:

Y'all mad disrespectful dawg.

They say I'm nice and charming but I got them mean racks :pimp:

I get your whole clique wacked for like 10 stacks
It's Brick Squad 1017 and I mean that
Got Dirty Money just like Diddy. Had to clean that!!

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

WW3 Lean slander in this thread :smh:

**** had bangers for days

Intro- Thugger skated at the end.

Confused
Servin Lean
Blue Face Rollie
"Cookin up oil based dopehouse residue ALL ON MY BLUE FACE ROLLIE"
and Pee Wee w/ the adlibs

I Quit
Activist
Faces
All flames :smokin :pimp:

Y'all mad disrespectful dawg.
Molly is criminally slept on imo. Dudes need to go back and just let that joint ride

Back
Top Bottom