****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

:pimp:

main_content_Common_and_Gucci_BAA_Remix_Wide.jpg

This drop cements it....

Sober gucci >>> High Gucci

Son is skating more than he ever has on beats. I've been a listener since the Chicken talk days.... He would occasionally turn up the effort on random tracks and have you surprised but sober gucci is consistently lacing his flow and putting out clean verses. Thats not to say he wasnt fire before but hes really spitting these days.

This drop cements it....

Son is skating more than he ever has on beats. I've been a listener since the Chicken talk days.... He would occasionally turn up the effort on random tracks and have you surprised but sober gucci is consistently lacing his flow and putting out clean verses. Thats not to say he wasnt fire before but hes really spitting these days.

I threw on some old Gucci tapes from like 2012-2013, right when he was all the way ****** up on whatever, and you can just tell his mind wasn't in it. His flow was lazy and he was saying anything. This Gucci is so much more appreciated.

For a while he was just vibin on beats. It was cool but it sounded lazy. Since he been out he sounds focus and cuz he ain't on no poison he a lot more clear. I think was Trap God 2 when I said he sounds like he bout to OD.

Last edited:
This Rap ish too easy to Guwop... I'm willing to bet he's plotting on doing something on an executive level a lot sooner than later. Be it re-building Bricksquad or starting a new label all together. He could do wonders for the likes of Peewee, Dolph, Hoodrich Pablo Juan etc. etc. 

For a while he was just vibin on beats. It was cool but it sounded lazy. Since he been out he sounds focus and cuz he ain't on no poison he a lot more clear. I think was Trap God 2 when I said he sounds like he bout to OD.
I'm listening to TG2 now, on Water Whippin he sounding like he drolling in the booth. Super Cocky my ishhh but my son was legit out here looking pregnant in the video 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This drop cements it....

Eh.....NOTHING is touching 06-10 Gucci.

That's rarefied are right there. He was a mix of Sober/High then. The perfect balance.

He'd be skinny one moment like in "everybody looking"....then have the "get money lean gut" shortly after.

Love seeing what Gucci is doing right now though. If only Boosie handled his prison release the same way Wop did.....

Those dudes STILL gotta work together. It's criminal that two of the GOATS haven't linked yet :smh:

Probably because of Jeezy

Him and Ross was looking like the new Fat Boys in here :lol:

Song is still HARD :pimp:

If only Boosie handled his prison release the same way Wop did.....

Those dudes STILL gotta work together. It's criminal that two of the GOATS haven't linked yet :smh:

Probably because of Jeezy

And they shout each other out all the time. :lol:

Last edited:
Wow I mean, I'm not 100% anti uzi anymore but it's so much more we could get... Valley Boyz being at the top of the list. Hell ferrari Boyz 2, free bricks 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 etc. If he wanna link up with a new dude he shoulda did a joint with 21 produced by Metro [emoji]128526[/emoji]. Eastatlanta to South Memphis 2, Felix brothers 2, thuggamane laflare 2, mpa bricksquad... should I go on

Last edited:
I rock with Uzi, an while I'm not really with this at all... the silver lining at the moment is I'm already knowin' we getting a lot of Zay production :smokin and say what you want about Uzi but Too Much Sauce X Side Line *Watchin' both produced by Zay, are a go.

Last edited:
Gucci over Uzi kinda production would be FIRE but man my boy Uzi has become REALLY repetitive over the last yr. Idk how much i would like a collab tape cuz of that.

Luv Is Rage will forever be Uzis best work

The instrumental version is fire. Same with You Was Right. I'm just waiting on dudes who can actually string sentences together to hop on those so I can really enjoy them

Nah man, his preteen voice and adlibs and verses did the beat right.

If y'all rock with Uzi I'm bout get my 12 year old nephew to start rapping. Get these digital sales. His voice deeper than Uzi's though.

Too much sauce
7 million
You was right
Money longer

All go. I'll concede that. Easily.

But I'm NOT trying to hear Gucci and Uzi. Don't eeem sound right. I'm cool on that.

It's crazy how the lil yachty's etc of the rap game have "normalized" Lil Uzi and Travi$$ Scott :lol:

Back
Top Bottom