****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by islandfeeling

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by islandfeeling

has anyone heard of gucci rappin on drake's stunt hard beat, i can't find it anywhere but i know the song exists

its probably on that So Far Gucci tape
good look man just found it...this track is so
pimp.gif
They just threw old Gucci verses over So Far Gone beats right? is it hot?

yea its pretty dope

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Incase yall n_'s didn't know. Heavy is the best track on The State vs. and My Shadow is the best Gucci track of 2009. That is all.
wait....

WHAT?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Lemonade, Classical, Super Stupid Wild, The Movie, Bad Bad Bad, My Own Worst Enemy>>>>Heavy

I got All of That, Candy Lady (and remix), Hurry, Gorgeous, No No No, I Think I Want Her, Dope Boys, Cost a Bently, and a whole lotta other $%*$>>>>>>My Shadow

c'mon now mane
smh.gif
And I ain't go on and mention the heat that was on the Cold War Series (N.E.R.D, Follow Me, Street Cred, Gucci %$@%#, Break Yo Self....)
smh.gif

"ok"

and I recognize no no no, candy lady, bad bad bad are geared towards girls, so I'll give you that. But uhm, I still stand by the songs I listed being better than 'My Shadow'--keep in mind, you said 09...and he had A LOT of stuff in 09. A LOT!!!!!!

and I still don't think 'Heavy' was the best on the album--Classical, Lemonade, the Movie all go harder to me. But you just said you like "vintage" (which, he ain't even been out long enough to have a vintage sound...he gotta older sound, but not vintage) so to each his own. And I like My own worst enemy cuz gucci sounded like he was just speaking from the heart...and those songs always go over well with me.

While My Shadow goes hard, it's not even close to his best song of 2009....Clearly some of ya'll are sleepin on the crack he dropped all summer, Writing on the Wall/The Movie pt. 2 were too stupid pretty much from start to finish.

Fresh Out The Joint, Game, Check, Going In, Gorgeous, Beat it up, Pressure, Burr, Gucci....Not to mention the tracks I probably played the most "Ain't Nothin Else To Do" & "Hurry"

Smokin on that fruity dro!
Girl you look like Keyshia Cole, I know you a
I know ya'll know the rest
laugh.gif

Heavy is definetely a top 5 track on his new lp but I think I'm feelin it a little less since I bumped it a lot as soon as it was leaked.
my man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hurry changed my life when I first heard it
laugh.gif

Heavy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Bm0re23410 wrote:
Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Gucci +#*@+$ up my car speakers..

I need to step my speaker game up. Lol

Subs
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Even without subs this sh** slaps in the whip.

EDIT: This should not have been on a mixtape, this track is straight flames.

Ya'll ball when ya'll can but I stunt when I wanna
Yo girlfriend wanna f**k me....I think we're gonna
Marijuana got my beamer foggy as a sona, I'm gucci mane laflair b***h, I'm such a pre-madonna
I'm East Atlanta shawty but I hang where I wanna, got a plug in Arizona but used to slang on the corner
Gotta chocolate nerdy lookin chick a ryder like wynona, I'ma tax my city plenty when she come from California

sick.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Heavy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>...

smile.gif

The Movie 3D > The Sate Vs. Radric Davis ?????????

I'm just sayin, Burrprint is one of his best mixtapes EVER.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Is that video for I Want Her as old as the song or did they just drop that on the net
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
I think it's new since the vid description says it's a world premier and was uploaded today.

WELL DAMN

My N_ Gucci was workin w/ no lunch breaks before he went in, god knows how much material he'd have out if he wasn't in an out of jail.

Gucci got Missy Elliot flowing like him....
laugh.gif

Some song with Michelle K (I think that's her name) and Missy called "Fakin It".

i herd that gucci doesnt really take rapping seriously and just does it for +@*$* and giggles. is this true? if so
pimp.gif

Yo is Gucci out or did he just pre-record all his music videos for all the songs on his album? The "Bingo" video is out and this is looking like some!+@# that was prepared on some "just in case" type !+@#

These rappers be ready for it all...now I see how these rappers die and all these songs come out...but all these videos? Keeping it tight lip forreal
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Yo is Gucci out or did he just pre-record all his music videos for all the songs on his album? The "Bingo" video is out and this is looking like some !+@# that was prepared on some "just in case" type !+@#

These rappers be ready for it all...now I see how these rappers die and all these songs come out...but all these videos? Keeping it tight lip forreal
laugh.gif

post "Bingo" video ASAp

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom