****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

and uhm...

I'm LOOOVING this 'Have It All'---I need the full version STAT.

..I'll give you furs so you can fluff 'em....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by islandfeeling

is it me or does State vs. Radric Davis seem like a mediocre gucci mixtape?

yea the album gets a 6.5 outta 10
ohwell.gif

But it's a pretty good album.

oh yeah and "Heavy" >>>>>>>>>>>> errthang else
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by deveroesshopper

i said the same thing yesterday

I can't agree...Classical, Stupid Wild, Kush Is My Cologne (minus E-40 verse) just to name a few, are standout tracks that are straight album material.

If he would of dropped just one of the Cold War Series mixtape minus "In My Business" "N.E.R.D" "Street Cred" an exchange thesew/ a few of the album fillers, made In My Business the lead single instead of Spotlight I'm sayin he'd 4 sure had done 200k first week.....Butthat's just me.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

I can't agree...Classical, Stupid Wild, Kush Is My Cologne (minus E-40 verse) just to name a few, are standout tracks that are straight album material.

If he would of dropped just one of the Cold War Series mixtape minus "In My Business" "N.E.R.D" "Street Cred" an exchange these w/ a few of the album fillers, made In My Business the lead single instead of Spotlight I'm sayin he'd 4 sure had done 200k first week.....But that's just me.
there was DEFINITELY some mixtape songs that coulda made the album better---

yea dropped the ball big time wit' spotlight
smh.gif
Candy Lady could've replaced 'I Think I'm in Love' as a girl song.....and went with Heavyand Wasted as lead singles. Hopefully he'll push 'Bad, Bad, Bad' though--get females more involved in the sales game.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

If he would of dropped just one of the Cold War Series mixtape minus "In My Business" "N.E.R.D" "Street Cred" an exchange these w/ a few of the album fillers, made In My Business the lead single instead of Spotlight I'm sayin he'd 4 sure had done 200k first week.....But that's just me.

smh.gif
Candy Lady could've replaced 'I Think I'm in Love' as a girl song.....and went with Heavy and Wasted as lead singles. Hopefully he'll push 'Bad, Bad, Bad' though--get females more involved in the sales game.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if gooch would of put the same songs from his mixtapes #@%#%% would of still been complaining talking about why he reusing old songs
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

smh.gif
Candy Lady could've replaced 'I Think I'm in Love' as a girl song.....and went with Heavy and Wasted as lead singles. Hopefully he'll push 'Bad, Bad, Bad' though--get females more involved in the sales game.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

if gooch would of put the same songs from his mixtapes #@%#%% would of still been complaining talking about why he reusing old songs
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
hey...I BEEN said Candy Lady shoulda been on an album...and that was when I first heard it.

hail, you can search for it in this thread
laugh.gif

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
hey...I BEEN said Candy Lady shoulda been on an album...and that was when I first heard it.

laugh.gif
naaaa but i was just saying that if he would of put some of the same songs from his mixtapes people would of been complaining and *$@%

smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
naaaa but i was just saying that if he would of put some of the same songs from his mixtapes people would of been complaining and *$@%

Fam....

Were not sayin he should of reused the same tracks, were sayin he should've nvr released the songs on the mixtapes an instead put them on the album, comeon now.

Back
Top Bottom