Official Halo 3: ODST Thread --- Prepare to drop Sep 22.

Got the endure achievement
pimp.gif
took over 1 hour and a half though
smh.gif

Which one is endure? Geeze firefight is kind of overrated

90 mins
sick.gif

Its fun and all... but it would take a full 2 hours to beat it..more than that even... its just kind of boring @ times

Is firefight really that good. better than COD zombies der reise?? Might go to blockbuster and hope to get a copy.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by the north west

so if I get this do I still have to get halo 3?
ODST comes with the entire Halo 3 multiplayer on the second disk, maps and all, but it doesnt come with the single player(campaign) mode
Didn't know that. Kinda wanna cop now...

I went back tonight to continue the game from the last mission on single player. It took me all the way back to Tayari plaza for the next mission. Did Icompletly screw up my game, or what can I do now?

Solo'd campaign on legendary, going to focus on firefight with friends next time I play. Brute Chieftans can go to hell lol..

I beat the campaign on legendary, and I'm about to get recon all i need is one last vidmaster challenge.

Originally Posted by sheistbugz

Is firefight really that good. better than COD zombies der reise?? Might go to blockbuster and hope to get a copy.

Not one bit.. i've played firefight once and played zombies about 20 times in the past week..

Zombies last what maybe 45 mins max.. ?

Firefight can last 2 plus hours
sick.gif

I liked the ODST story mode better than halo3. It had a better "feel" with the ODST's and did not feel as plastic. The story was lesschildish/ridiculous as well.

story mode>firefight

Anyone want to play firefight? it doesn't have to be for Endure achievement but I'd like to get the 200K point achievement on the map we play. GT:RealMadrld

im about to jump on, if you wanna play firefight, or matchmaking, hit me up!

GT = Sighfur

Back
Top Bottom