Official Hangover Part 2 thread 5-26-11

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

Movie was decent(didnt really have high expectations)..What was the point of doug's character btw? Dude is never on the scene when %$* goes down

If doug's character didn't exist there would be no Vegas trip which would mean no hangover... It pretty obvious to me...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Saw it this morning....wasn't as good as the first, but still pretty damn funny. Leslie Chow stole the show.

Spoiler [+]
Mike Tyson caught me off-guard
laugh.gif
I kept waiting for a cameo, but then I forgot about it....

also, the Asian actor who played Jamie Chung's lil bro, SUCKED. His acting was on par w. that kid from Gran Torino

All of this.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Saw it this morning....wasn't as good as the first, but still pretty damn funny. Leslie Chow stole the show.

Spoiler [+]
Mike Tyson caught me off-guard
laugh.gif
I kept waiting for a cameo, but then I forgot about it....

also, the Asian actor who played Jamie Chung's lil bro, SUCKED. His acting was on par w. that kid from Gran Torino

All of this.

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

Just went and saw it again, movie is straight
laugh.gif
man.

I didnt come into the theater expecting an Oscar worthy performance, I came to get some laughs and they delivered.

exactly, people shouldn't be holding these movies in such high regard. Going in to watch a comedy like Roger Ebert or something. Just sit back and enjoy the movie. Movie was hilarious BTW

laugh.gif
man.

I didnt come into the theater expecting an Oscar worthy performance, I came to get some laughs and they delivered.

exactly, people shouldn't be holding these movies in such high regard. Going in to watch a comedy like Roger Ebert or something. Just sit back and enjoy the movie. Movie was hilarious BTW

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

laugh.gif
man.

That's not the problem, i'm pretty sure no one goes into 'The Hangover Part II' expecting something on par with 'The Godfather Part II'. It just wasn't funny, and funnily enough this should be the criteria for a comedy.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

laugh.gif
man.

That's not the problem, i'm pretty sure no one goes into 'The Hangover Part II' expecting something on par with 'The Godfather Part II'. It just wasn't funny, and funnily enough this should be the criteria for a comedy.

I didn't hold it to high regards either and thought the movie was terrible. Only parts I thought was funny was Mr. Chao singing in the elevator and ******.

I didn't hold it to high regards either and thought the movie was terrible. Only parts I thought was funny was Mr. Chao singing in the elevator and ******.

I expected too much out of this. Pretty much disappointed. I gave it a 6 out of 10. I Hope they don't do a 3rd, which is likely, but I can't even imagine what else they can do since the sequel came up short. I guess it's obvious to use the same exact formula, but would of been nice to have some changes to give it some variety.

I expected too much out of this. Pretty much disappointed. I gave it a 6 out of 10. I Hope they don't do a 3rd, which is likely, but I can't even imagine what else they can do since the sequel came up short. I guess it's obvious to use the same exact formula, but would of been nice to have some changes to give it some variety.

It wasn't that funny. similar to the 1st. It had it's laugh out loud moments though but nothing that insane.

Am I to assume Paul Giammiti(sp?) played the role Mel Gibson was suppose to or was he suppose to be the surprise singer in the end?

I was expecting ****** jokes but what they did was too ayo. On par with the naked scene in Hall Pass.

I assume they have to do a 3rd for when Alan gets married.

Alantown song
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

It wasn't that funny. similar to the 1st. It had it's laugh out loud moments though but nothing that insane.

Am I to assume Paul Giammiti(sp?) played the role Mel Gibson was suppose to or was he suppose to be the surprise singer in the end?

I was expecting ****** jokes but what they did was too ayo. On par with the naked scene in Hall Pass.

I assume they have to do a 3rd for when Alan gets married.

Alantown song
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Alan's father-in-laws speech
"tell your ###### monkey stay away from my ####"
"what you never done coke before"
too many quotables, movie was great

Alan's father-in-laws speech
"tell your ###### monkey stay away from my ####"
"what you never done coke before"
too many quotables, movie was great

Back