Official Hater Thread. vol. Yeah I'm Mad

I hate people who wear fake glasses. I can't see without glasses, so I hate when hipsters/fake hipsters wear it be cool.
Snapbacks, grown $%+ men wearing it especially. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Add Yours 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CosmicCanon

I hate people who wear fake glasses. I can't see without glasses, so I hate when hipsters/fake hipsters wear it be cool.
Snapbacks, grown $%+ men wearing it especially. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Add Yours 
laugh.gif

actually, people rockin those fake glasses annoy me too.  snapbacks aren't quite as bad... but i'd still never wear them.

dont wear snapbacks also

but madd chicks be trying to get me on em'

had one offer to buy some for me but had a debate why she should save her money

being a stereotypical lightskinned dude with a snapback and tattoos with a stripe tanktop...i'll pass

OP i hate u for hating on others

Spoiler [+]
pretty sure that makes me a hypocrite tho'

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Spoiler [+]

I love my Nt'ers though. 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Spoiler [+]
if i hate people that hate others
do i hate myself?
/philosoraptor

Hate people that wear color contacts. How the hell are you going to be dark skinned colored girl and have nice blue eyes? And Im not talking about black people, Im talking about my mexican hermanas.

Tus ojos son cacita brown chingao.

Originally Posted by JaeEvolution

Originally Posted by Kramer

Never really understood the hate for snapbacks
Me either, OP why don't you like snapbacks?
The hypocrisy of them being laughed at and corny only 2 years ago. A few rappers wear them now there back in style. Lames

It's too hypebeast-*#*. If you wear it, fine, but it's gotten corny these past 5-6 months(mainly because everyone does it). 

It's too hypebeast-*#*. If you wear it, fine, but it's gotten corny these past 5-6 months(mainly because everyone does it). 
everybody wears fitteds too, though

everybody wears fitteds too, though
i think most people hate snapbacks because mostly teenagers wear them, trying to look like big sean or chris brown. fitteds..well there isn't a lot of hype around them like snapbacks.

Hate is no good for ya health!

But I do feel some type of way when I see young men like me whipping AMG kitted whips or 911s

grown men 30+ wearing t-shirts that mention "kicks"....actually all of them "kicks" type t-shirts period. and a picture of the shoe you are wearing on your tee is not swag.

I don't understand the snapback hate either. New Era and Mitchell & Ness put out some dope snapbacks, so why not buy them.

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

grown men 30+ wearing t-shirts that mention "kicks"....actually all of them "kicks" type t-shirts period. and a picture of the shoe you are wearing on your tee is not swag.

this.

Back
Top Bottom