OFFICIAL HEADPHONE THREAD VOL. iPod earbuds hurt

Originally Posted by cjspida619

has anyone tried out the SOUL by ludacris? any reviews?

I know CNET gave them a better review than the Beats By Dre but are there any NT'ers with first hand experience?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Just got my Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphones 
smile.gif

Can't use them till Christmas 
frown.gif

I got them on the Amazon Black Friday sale for $94.95 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

You will not be disappointed.

Make sure to try and the different earbud tips to find which one is most comfortable for you. Also make sure to clean your ears regularly, especially if you use the foam tips.

The foam tips are the best in my opinion and make it seem as if the music is appearing in the middle of your brain. But seriously, dirty ears+foam tips=
sick.gif

Also make sure to experiment with other genres of music. Once I got these, really energetic and powerful classical pieces sounded unbelievable. I had never been a classical music kind of guy but with these it makes it
pimp.gif
. Also female vocals like some Eva Cassidy.

Listening to these earphones is like eating food when you're high. Everything tastes good.

These headphones are seriously amazing.  I'm hearing parts of songs that I've never heard before.  Everything sounds so perfect, lows, mids, highs.

are skullcandy inkd earbuds any good? im thinking should i keep um or sell um? they were given as a gift. im very content with my trusty koss plug earbuds. cheapest and best earbuds...

Originally Posted by cjspida619

has anyone tried out the SOUL by ludacris? any reviews?
I liked the sound in both the SOULs and the new 50 Cent headphones better than Beats. Better balance, but not a huge difference.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

are skullcandy inkd earbuds any good? im thinking should i keep um or sell um? they were given as a gift. im very content with my trusty koss plug earbuds. cheapest and best earbuds...

Skullcandy earbuds sound great for the price, but they're incredibly fragile, so you'll have to stock up on a couple of pairs if you're not careful with your stuff.

_-fvzFS2M2omHyFimESwYj86-TFSf6YDqJIL1sIVFVQXcAXw3A7CIw4_axk9Iz2sj0hXm6lBq7hjANrenFPMYn7FitDPDFq1I39pdltkg2t5h5IULcN42X2nHMxemDSf0EhKzcpTHUegnyNrYmLM_MmqeR6-0g7g5qMmdyqF4jUj3dKIzyj3qso0daCJ1fo59TQT_UQuCeQ

I just ordered these for working out.  I love behind the neck headphones & polk, anybody with experience?

Originally Posted by Skateboard

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Skullcandy earbuds sound great for the price, but they're incredibly fragile, so you'll have to stock up on a couple of pairs if you're not careful with your stuff.
For $12- $15 (usually the sale price), you really can't beat Skullcandy. Just get the Radio Shack extended warranty for $3 and replace them every time they break
laugh.gif

Just came here to post these:  
2rm1f1f.jpg
Brainwavz m2

Incredibly crisp sound, the bass isnt over powering, very stylish, super underrated In-ear-monitors and a STEAL of a price.. the only con to me is that its a too much sound isolation for me [even though its not alot compared to other brands] i think i bought them for 60$ on amazon.. NT don't  buy these garbage brands like Bose, SkullCandy, Beats by dre its only over priced junk..  These are the best earbuds i've ever used..  These would've cost 200+ 5 years ago

What's a good alternative to an iPod Classic?

Cowon?

Anything else?

I need something that would be friends with my MacBook Pro and not give me a hard time.

Just ordered some ATH M50s because they're hyped as hell online, anyone have any experience with em?

Anyone use Panasonic RP-HTX7's?

I heard they are very comfortable and sound is decent, especially when compared to the price. In addition they look great!

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Just ordered some ATH M50s because they're hyped as hell online, anyone have any experience with em?

Dope cans. Not an music expert or anything, but they are very clear and feel very durable.
FYI:

They tend to hurt the top of my head after long hours of wearing them though.

Originally Posted by Tony Montana

Just came here to post these:  
2rm1f1f.jpg
Brainwavz m2

Incredibly crisp sound, the bass isnt over powering, very stylish, super underrated In-ear-monitors and a STEAL of a price.. the only con to me is that its a too much sound isolation for me [even though its not alot compared to other brands] i think i bought them for 60$ on amazon.. NT don't  buy these garbage brands like Bose, SkullCandy, Beats by dre its only over priced junk..  These are the best earbuds i've ever used..  These would've cost 200+ 5 years ago

Agree 100%. Someone on NT recommended these a month or so back and I love them. Beats are for 15 y/o girls.

whats a good priced Durable Pair of headphones? Mines Break Like it aint nothing. Are the beats Really that bad ?

Back
Top Bottom