Official Heat vs Celtics Thread. The Wagon Lives On. Choo Choo!

Honestly I don't see how the C's even win a game.
Seriously, if the Heat keep Rondo in check, Heatles in 6. If not, this goes 7.

Honestly I don't see how the C's even win a game.
Seriously, if the Heat keep Rondo in check, Heatles in 6. If not, this goes 7.

Celtics in 6.

Lebron and Wade will choke away atleast one game a piece...

Celtics in 6.

Originally Posted by S4L3

Celtics in 6.

Can't wait til that Bulls Heat mathup, Pooh will be put on smash, Heatles will win that in 5. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

Celtics in 6.

Can't wait til that Bulls Heat mathup, Pooh will be put on smash, Heatles will win that in 5. 
pimp.gif

Celtics will win Game 1 and this series in 6, I still have to see it to believe it from Miami.

Celtics will win Game 1 and this series in 6, I still have to see it to believe it from Miami.

Re-match of last year's first round 
smokin.gif
Both Bron and Wade have a bone to pick with the Celtics, but those old men aren't going out like no chumps.  

Re-match of last year's first round 
smokin.gif
Both Bron and Wade have a bone to pick with the Celtics, but those old men aren't going out like no chumps.  

Heat in 6 provided Shaq doesn't comeback and give the Celtics 25 serviceable minutes (doubtful).

I'll go with the team that's done it before. Ronda will feast and Bosh gonna get exposed bad. If Shaq gives them anything at all, big big plus for Celts. Ray should run enough to wear down wade or Chalmers.

I'll go with the team that's done it before. Ronda will feast and Bosh gonna get exposed bad. If Shaq gives them anything at all, big big plus for Celts. Ray should run enough to wear down wade or Chalmers.

Heat in 6 provided Shaq doesn't comeback and give the Celtics 25 serviceable minutes (doubtful).

IMO Miami needs to go up 2-0 if they wanna win this series.It will be an intense series.Call me whatever but go C's !!!

Back
Top Bottom