OFFICIAL: HELPING THOSE IN HAITI THREAD. Vol. SEND PRAYERS & MONEY.

Donated to UNICEF, be careful which organizations you donate to. Don't want greedy people to pocket that money.

I think NT should donate the money they get for the website to Haiti for the next 3 months........They need all the help they can get.

Wish i could afford to send something

Originally Posted by TheAfricanDream

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Did anyone donate to YELE via text? Do you get a confirmation text back? I don't know if it worked.

Yeah, you should get a confirmation. I feel like donating what some of us spend on lunch in one day is not much...wish there was more I could do.

Yeah just imagine what we could do since there are a lot of us here alone on NT.

everybody take a look at these pics. these are from time magazine...
source:
time magazine

these are very graphic images but this is real. this is not a game. please donate. i really wish i could volunteer.
i feel like these are our ppl and we're looking at our own ppl suffering (our meaning black but at the end of the day, we are all humans. forget race, thisis much bigger than race)

here are the pics:

haiti_quake_c_02.jpg

haiti_quake_34.jpg

haiti_quake_04.jpg

haiti_05.jpg

haiti_time_10.jpg

haiti_time_06.jpg

haiti_time_07.jpg

haiti_time_01.jpg

haiti_time_09.jpg

haiti_time_11.jpg

haiti_time_16.jpg

this is hell on earth. niketalk as a site should donate IMO.

man those are some powerful pics, plan on getting some clothes together to ship on monday morning

Islamic Relief, a charitable organization that has been one of the earliest responders to many of the devastating natural disasters in the past few years andan organization that I have personally fundraised for on multiple occasions, has made an appeal to collect and donate $1 million to help the people of Haiti.Please donate if you have the means. The people in Haiti are our brothers and sisters in humanity and they need our help. It's time to take action.

http://www.islamicreliefusa.org/emergencies/haiti-earthquake

JUST found out about some more family members and friends that made it out. I wish I could let my friends know that they could hitch a ride to my hood...

my cousin just gave us more news, said there's no way that the reports here are right, he said it's at least 300k -400k. That's insane!

This is so sad, I definitely wish I could go there right now and help in person. It would be irresponsible to just up and leave though, so for now I'mdonating to red cross and I'll continue to make plans on going there as soon as reasonably possible.

idk how helpful this might be, but according to FatWallet, TMobile & Vonage are offering free calls to haiti for a short time:

Link

Originally Posted by NYMVP

my cousin just gave us more news, said there's no way that the reports here are right, he said it's at least 300k -400k. That's insane!
Wow, I heard 200k and that's insane. Another 100k-200k?? My god.

Back
Top Bottom