OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

2 of the top 12 :pimp:

champ thinks John Gibson is Anaheims number one now LOL

not so fasth my freind hah the ducks dont know what theyre doing Gibson is the future but too much $$ tied up in the other two for this year. he splits at best but more likely goes cold soon and gets sent back down. its over for Khodoubin but hell play some so he can be shopped. Andersen and Gibson split with Khodobin stealing the odd game. heard it here first

:lol: love the trash talk

btw sosly sosly ...here's some ice for that beat down i handed you last week. ice up, son

Man last week was brutal. No one did anything on my team. And you had only like one goalie playing for you, Rask. And I still lost in that stat area too

Word :smh:,streaks over too :smh:

In kinda related news,unsurprisingly, Semin didn't work out :lol:. He got demoted to the AHL earlier in the week and obviously refused so he's getting put on waivers...can't say I'm surprised at all :lol:.

I dated a Red Sox fan who was a mild Bruins fan. She had the audacity to say, "Always the Bridesmaid, never the Bride" to me after the Canucks lost to Boston.

We ended up breaking up a few months later due to other things and stayed friends. She introduced me to my fiance, while she has had one serious boyfriend since but is currently single. She is actually MC'ing my wedding with another friend.

It is going to take every ounce of will-power to not walk up to here and whisper in her ear, "Who's the %&*@! bridesmaid now?"

:rofl:rollin:rofl:

Called it low-risk/high-reward when he signed...

But you're 100% right. He'll be off to the KHL. It's a shame because dude is ridiculously skilled. Just has ZERO work ethic.
he straight stole Montreals money lol

musta not talked to anyone in Carolina I remember hearing something to where at practice he just used to leave his earbuds in and consistantly jus do his own thing hahhah man when he gave a eff and played with Ovi tho :pimp:  dat wrister :x 

hey @ChampCruThik   Couture byke!!!... on IR

LOL

we coming for y'all :evil:

:lol: nah little chance we catch you. just want to get in to the playoffs and get a chance to play y'all in a series. that **** is grade A hockey, usually :pimp:

this chick I've been talking to is a big islanders fan :lol: looks like i'll have to deal with that now. it's cool that she's into hockey though.

this chick I've been talking to is a big islanders fan :lol: looks like i'll have to deal with that now. it's cool that she's into hockey though.

It will be good for the city. Hopefully it will foster some new islanders fans so i can stop hearing these bitter long island people complaining about the Barclays being empty

Back
Top Bottom