OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Coyotes and Suns rumored to be getting a new arena. 

I was shocked to hear Talking Stick is one of the older arenas in the league. I was just there for a Suns game and thought it was great.

Makes Rogers and the Saddledome look like WHL arenas. 

So are the Yotes moving to an arena with the Suns, or are both teams getting brand new, separate arenas? I thought the Yotes were staying in Glendale.

Last edited:
if the Yotes make the playoffs, that ice will be such trash :lol:

speaking of teams and arenas...any word on expansion? vegas? :nerd:

I gotta agree w/ this. I LOATHE FedEx for a number of reasons, and the a lot of the fans are part of that.
Being obnoxious or a front-runner because your team is winning =/= what happened last night in Philly.

As far back as I can remember, I honestly can't recall **** being thrown on the field or the booing of a injured player at RFK or Nationals Park.

Heckling, sure...happens everywhere. Fine w. me unless you cross the line (*cough* Cardinals fans & Jason Heyward *cough*)...it's just all the other stuff that's extra.

Unless, El Salvador and Honduras are playing each other :lol:

you right i totally lied it was the penguins who did it, sorry bout that just had to go over the article again 

I was about to say. I was at game 1 and it was pretty quiet.

:rofl: bro...u ain't lying!

Salvadorean community in the DMV is something serious.

What a disappointing loss for the Wings. Power Play is awful and we're missing too many good chances. Should've put Tampa away earlier tonight.

Crawford :rofl:

so awesome but get your *** back in the crease. your own dude pushed Fabs into you :lol:

Last edited:
So Pens fans, how good is Murray? I know Flames were tryna trade for him, he's your future or what?

Back
Top Bottom