OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Gonna have to package 2/3 good young prospects to get anything worthwhile out of either of those contracts.

Joe Newy should be hung for giving Kari that contract to begin with.

Gonna have to package 2/3 good young prospects to get anything worthwhile out of either of those contracts.

Joe Newy should be hung for giving Kari that contract to begin with.

Bruh...I'll give you Rask for a bucket of practice pucks. and i'll pay 25% of his contract. i would if i could :lol:

C'mon man we don't deserve to be labeled a "titan" of anything other than choking.

I do agree the Blues should be the prohibitive favorite the rest of the way. I picked them to go to the Finals the past 3 years. This year I thought it would be the Sharks and now the Blues finally play like I always thought they could. :lol:
Hey. Just throwing you guys a bone, accept the compliment.

1) physicality
2) goaltending
3) defense

always will win out in 7 games
Dude, they will outphysical the Sharks. Whether it's the Preds or us, it will be interesting to see how things pan out.

I'm not an expert in hockey, but it seems like the Blues are the best all-around team including the Pens. Don't wanna get ahead, but can some compare the Pens with the Blues?

I'm not an expert in hockey, but it seems like the Blues are the best all-around team including the Pens. Don't wanna get ahead, but can some compare the Pens with the Blues?

i'd say the Blues are more complete...particularly on the backend and in goal. both teams can light it up and have elite level offensive talent. but i'd give the edge to Pietrangelo, Shattenkirk, Parayko over Letang, Matta, and Daley. Goaltending I feel like the edge has to go to Elliot, but even if you call it a wash, it's the Blues blue line that is the series changer IMO.

i also think the Blues are more physical.

but we're definitely getting ahead of ourselves. A LOT can happen in the conference finals

Last edited:
i'd say the Blues are more complete...particularly on the backend and in goal. both teams can light it up and have elite level offensive talent. but i'd give the edge to Pietrangelo, Shattenkirk, Parayko over Letang, Matta, and Daley. Goaltending I feel like the edge has to go to Elliot, but even if you call it a wash, it's the Blues blue line that is the series changer IMO.

i also think the Blues are more physical.

but we're definitely getting ahead of ourselves. A LOT can happen in the conference finals
Interesting, will watch the rest of the playoffs heavily to absorb as much knowledge as I can.

You're right on your second point, results are determined by who executes the best in most cases. Couple that with getting hot and you can be damn near unneatable(I.e. both NY and SF Giants).

I had to look it up, Blues are super solid for their blue line. Still got Jbo and Gunnarasson. young Edmundson has looked decent in the playoffs.

"I'm gonna go with the San Jose Sharks baby because sharks are scary." Gronk's got his pick in for Game 7 tonight.

go Sharks...mainly so I can keep wearing my Brett Burns shirt around and getting girls to talk to me because of it :rofl:

"Is that your friend or something??!?"

Shea Weber tonight...what a trainwreck of a game from him. misplayed pucks, terrible decisions to pinch, leaving his man open. god damn...my dude looked like Adam ******* McQuaid out there. terrible :x

Back
Top Bottom