OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Hey guys,

long time!!
I will be at the NHL awards to watch my bro EK65 win Norris..

Let me know if you're in Vegas... we will be :smokin:x all week

Couldn't be happier for Joe Thornton. Hope the Sharks win it all. Would be the perfect way for Thornton to cap off a HOF career. Not that he should retire or anything :lol:

Congrats to the SJS and their fans

I KNEW.. I just knew, Pete Deboer would make a difference there. He is one of the most underrated coaches out there.

Congrats to the SJS and their fans

I KNEW.. I just knew, Pete Deboer would make a difference there. He is one of the most underrated coaches out there.
indifferent.gif

Joel Ward has 4 goals the last 2 games

Pavelski is a top 10 player

Burns has a season for the ages...

and you go right to the coach for getting them through finally :lol:

Joel Ward has 4 goals the last 2 games

Pavelski is a top 10 player

Burns has a season for the ages...

and you go right to the coach for getting them through finally :lol:
Im too lazy this morning to argue. But yes, I think Deboer helped these guys make it to SCF and believe hes underrated af.

first Stanley cup never thought we'd make it but so happy we got over the hump.

Gotta take care of business in the next round as its gonna be real tough, both teams have experience of being there and this will be our first time.

How much do stanley cup tickets go for usually?

What was wrong in New Jersey? Deboer led them to the SCF his first year there like he has in San Jose. How did it go so poorly after starting so well?

Damn we just traded Gudbranson 
frown.gif

Any info on Jared McCann 
nerd.gif

wow big price for Gubranson. I like McCann, one of the few hardworking players on that nucks team

eyes.gif
 Right.

McCann is a GREAT player but the depth at center was forcing him to the wing, which is not where he belongs.

I personally like the move, don't love it. We need defensemen, even more than we need another goalie to give too much money, shame, bench, then ship out so he can flourish. 

Last edited:
Who should fair weather Shark fans like myself be rooting for tonight? I'm thinking Tampa since we'll get home ice, and won't have to go against Sid, and the malkin(?) guy. Have a bad feeling if we play a storied franchise like the pens in the finals.

i think the Sharks are golden either way. Tampa has their shortcomings and so does Pittsburgh (especially with Daley done for the series).

wow so it was pointed out today that Kevan Miller's agent is also Jimmy Vesey's agent....and that the Miller signing might be some sort of quid pro quo to sign Vesey. if that truly gets us Vesey, great. but they better re-sign Krug AND bring in another defenseman :lol:

Damn we just traded Gudbranson 
frown.gif

Any info on Jared McCann 
nerd.gif

wow big price for Gubranson. I like McCann, one of the few hardworking players on that nucks team

eyes.gif
 Right.

McCann is a GREAT player but the depth at center was forcing him to the wing, which is not where he belongs.

I personally like the move, don't love it. We need defensemen, even more than we need another goalie to give too much money, shame, bench, then ship out so he can flourish. 
Thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom