OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

simmer n mcjesus both with the hattys :pimp:
two of my 3 favorite players. well 2 of my top 4. Geno and Subban are up there.

are y'all able to edit your teams? i can't move any of my players around in the line up :lol:

the hell?

wow so the default setting was roster needs to be set by monday for the week. i have no ****ing idea what yahoo did that. i've changed it to daily udpdating...however it does not go into effect until monday. so we're all **** outta luck. i've got Ovi on the bench :rofl:

sorry guys. i didn't notice it until now. but if it makes you feel better, my top pick is on the bench and stuck there till monday :lol:

wow so the default setting was roster needs to be set by monday for the week. i have no ****ing idea what yahoo did that. i've changed it to daily udpdating...however it does not go into effect until monday. so we're all **** outta luck. i've got Ovi on the bench :rofl:

sorry guys. i didn't notice it until now. but if it makes you feel better, my top pick is on the bench and stuck there till monday :lol:
It's ok, can't be worse than Commish Bettman

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Any other hawks fans on this board? I know it was only game 1 but what a way to start the season! Saad and Sharpie look like they never left , im excited for this season and I'm glad the nhl is back

Any other hawks fans on this board? I know it was only game 1 but what a way to start the season! Saad and Sharpie look like they never left , im excited for this season and I'm glad the nhl is back
Not that I know of but welcome to the hockey thread

I must say it's nice being able to get all my Ducks games on TV without having to get NHL Center Ice.

Back
Top Bottom